Sign in to follow this  
XCLTM3

PMDG 737 NGX Update SP1D - possible issue with FS2Crew?

Whenever I try to use fs2crew I get an SDK error, I take it this is a known problem, When can we expect a fix for this?

Alasdair

Whenever I try to use fs2crew I get an SDK error, I take it this is a known problem, When can we expect a fix for this?

What method  did you up date to the sp1d  version the repair option if  you did  than might pay you to do the full uninstall/re install  option since been a few issues   using  the repair method   eg the weather  radar not working  etc  so this could be  another  one of  those  issues

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

The problem is the way you're loading the NGX.

Please read this:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=pmdg_737_ngx4

Don't use saved situation files, among other things.

I had an issue after downloading the update and got an SDK error when opening FS2Crew in the 737NGX.  Just inserted the two lines as listed below and it works perfect now. 

Open the file below with Wordpad.

Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX\
737NGX_Options.ini

Add these two lines if they are not present in that file:

[sDK]
EnableDataBroadcast=1

Problems still exist.

I did -

1. Complete uninstall then install of SP1D of PMDG 747 NGX base and expansion pack.

2. In FS2CREW enable voice control

(got the error message about needing SP1C mentioned above)

3. Loaded FSX and PMDG 737

(a) All loaded correctly - PMDG Cold & Dark

4. Selected FS2CREW from the FD after PMDG fully initialised

received error - SDK ERROR

After the error I tested this in flight and, as expected, FS2CREW does not function correctly.

I did the uninstall and install twice. Once using PMDG remove function and once using the Control Panel remove program function. The results are the same.

Regards

Ray

Sys: Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

HI,

I installed a new Fs2crew version  if i click on system check in the fs2control center i got a message Sp1d Fail but everything working and i have the sp1d installed in FSX SE, so the question should i just ignore the fs2crew system check list ? The program itself working did 3 full flight , but i got one error after the flight when i tried to close fsx

If you have the PMDG Operators Center on your desktop, it will check for SP1D as well.

If the PMDG Ops Center says you're good, then you're good.

You can disregard the Systems Check warning.

If you do not have the PMDG Ops Center, then you do not have SP1D.

Best,

thanks man I have the PMDG OP center, showing my NGX is the latest, and fs2crew working so i will ignore that message THANKS