Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

FS2Crew works in P3D and SE

For the NGX SP1D. Just sayin'

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

FS2Crew NGX does not currently support or work with the newly released SP1D, FSX, Steam or P3D.

If you want to keep using FS2Crew NGX, do not install SP1D.  Stick with SP1C for FSX.

We're working on a Reboot version.

Looking forward to it. Flying it in P3D now. Can't remember when I flew without it before this. Hurry......lol

Richie Walsh

FS2Crew NGX does not currently support or work with the newly released SP1D, FSX, Steam or P3D.

It does work. I am just doing a flight with it enabled in P3D. (Emergency NGX) I do realise you do not support it.

Forgot to mention I used EMT for the install to P3D. No SDK errors too, which is great.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

It does work. I am just doing a flight with it enabled in P3D. (Emergency NGX) I do realise you do not support it.
Forgot to mention I used EMT for the install to P3D. No SDK errors too, which is great.

Are you using the official P3D version of the NGX?

Because the SDK header file has changed with the latest version of the NGX.

I'm amazed it's working for you, because it shouldn't.

Yes, I purchased and installed today the NGX 800 for P3D.. I would need to do more than 1 flight to be completely satisfied. Will let you know.

I must add, this is the Button version. I have not tried failures. But certainly no SDK error which I expected.

A clean install of P3D with latest hot fix. NGX has been off my machine for a few months, so a very clean install.

Just started another flight Bryan, YMML to YBCS, no issues. FS2Crew performed 100%. All pre flight events worked as advertised, all switches operated by FO etc. I am wrapped it works, and will do untill re booted is released.

Are you getting an error message box after you load about "FS Runways Matching"?

No errors whatsoever. I am amazed it is working, after reading your post. Still enroute to Cairns, and all good.

Hi Bryan,

Will you update the current FS2Crew NGX version for P3D (installer/support wise) or do we have to wait until the rebooted version.... and pay again?

regards

With P3D version of the NGX ........FS2crew when installed with the migration tool did warn me that fs2crew would not work until I updated the NGX to the latest service pack.

I figured seeing that message that the fs2crew thought i was on the fsx version of p3d and would not work in p3d without an upgrade.

Will try a flight like badfinger has and report back in next 2 day when I test fs2crew out thoroughly.

Roy

Roy Jordan

Yes, I got the message too Roy, but carried on anyway. As i thought the worse that could happen is that it would not work, and so far it has. I installed the base package and then Emergency and I am to start the decent to Cairns.

Will you update the current FS2Crew NGX version for P3D (installer/support wise) or do we have to wait until the rebooted version.... and pay again?

Current FS2Crew will not officially support P3D, however you can make it easily work it seems based on user reports.

"Reboot" is not just an upgrade with a P3D installer, it's a very significant re-write and a significantly different product.

We're using a different 737 consultant pilot this time around...

Bryan, Just completed flight. Was perfect in every way. Been using FS2Crew since release, and there was nothing abnormal.

Even though I have it working, I will be first in the cue for when the Reboot is released. Your products are all top shelf without question.

Current FS2Crew will not officially support P3D, however you can make it easily work it seems based on user reports.

"Reboot" is not just an upgrade with a P3D installer, it's a very significant re-write and a significantly different product.

We're using a different 737 consultant pilot this time around...

Thanks for your answer, and I'll give it a try with the EMT anyway - just thought that, as it seems from a no programmer perspective, it would not be to complicated to support P3D with the current version... and I guess the "Reboot" is still a while away...

kind regards