Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Into the night....

NWA 320 making her way through the night.

oTUqLx.jpg

Bent over to pick up a pen I dropped....looked up and saw the moon.  :lol:

IfsKO1.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Great office pic!

HLJAMES

Thanks HL...have it set as my desktop for now...I thought it looked pretty cool too.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Bent over to pick up a pen

Some corkers there Steve-O!  Might this NWA livery be a harbinger to a NW Orient scheme on a PMDG744v2??  Boy you sure drop a lot of pens (at least it aint bars of soap :rolleyes:)

Maybe you can find a yellowish brown plane to fly to continue the "Baby breath mint" series" (which made me laugh BTW).  The yellowish brown theme might fall in lines with a "Baby wet diaper" title :lol:   You sure come up with some wild titles Steve :rolleyes:

Chris Sunseri

Some corkers there Steve-O!  Might this NWA livery be a harbinger to a NW Orient scheme on a PMDG744v2??  Boy you sure drop a lot of pens (at least it aint bars of soap )

Maybe you can find a yellowish brown plane to fly to continue the "Baby breath mint" series" (which made me laugh BTW).  The yellowish brown theme might fall in lines with a "Baby wet diaper" title    You sure come up with some wild titles Steve

Thanks Chris...yeah...its the same pen...its very slippery! Hehe

I had no intention of doing an NWO on the 744...but since you inquired...I already painted that one...uhh....10 years ago! :Whistle:

4EWJrH.jpg

The "Rest in peace Kiki" was for my friend and fellow SGA painter Kiki Mazbuda who died while I was painting this plane.  Unknown to any of us then, he was stricken with severe muscular dystrophy that left him completely wheelchair bound, and his hands almost unusable do to the conditions of that ugly disorder.

Despite all that,  he managed to always be upbeat, and his painting skills were awesome, even with his disability.

I got an email from his dad one day saying he had passed, and wanted me to know that me and all the members of our freeware group brought joy into his life.  Painting and flightsimming was his escape from the terrible reality which was his world.  He was 17.  Really put things into perspective for me, and I thank God every day that my kids (now 25 and 23) are healthy.

Speaking of a brown and yellow plane...I'm prepping this one for my 1st 777 flight, in......P3d.  :Big Grin:   (i know....I'm weak, hehe...Had...to.....buy....no self control  :fool: )

Can you guess what airport I'm flying out of?

Pm5N9y.jpg

Guess I can't live without these shadows!

k1aC54.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Sorry to hear that about your friend Steve.  That's way too young.  Life is precious and the memories will last forever.

All you have to do is change your title to a -400 and we have our first upload!  My first trip across the big pond was on a Northwest Orient 747(don't remember if it was a 100 or 200)  I still have my ticket holder emblazoned with the Northwest Orient logo on it.  I may even still have my boarding pass??

FLY DELTA JETS....I've flown in and out of Hotlanta too many times not to know that one :lol:   Looks like you're addicted to them shadows.  The Huey Lewis song "I wanna new drug" sounds appropriate for a future title :P

Chris Sunseri

Sorry to hear that about your friend Steve.  That's way too young.  Life is precious and the memories will last forever.

All you have to do is change your title to a -400 and we have our first upload!  My first trip across the big pond was on a Northwest Orient 747(don't remember if it was a 100 or 200)  I still have my ticket holder emblazoned with the Northwest Orient logo on it.  I may even still have my boarding pass??

FLY DELTA JETS....I've flown in and out of Hotlanta too many times not to know that one    Looks like you're addicted to them shadows.  The Huey Lewis song "I wanna new drug" sounds appropriate for a future title

We really enjoyed Kiki for the short time he was with us..

Hehe...I wish moving a paint from one model to another was that easy.  That long ago, we were making repaints on 1 maybe 2 1024x1024 maps.  Now we paint on 3 sometimes 4 4096x4096 maps.  My 1st trip across the pond (that I can remember) was on a Pam Am 707 to Rota, Spain back in 72.  Sadly, in all the years I've been flying...I've never managed to fly on a 747!  Just about every other airliner from the 60's to present day, but never a 747...go figure.

I thought my 1st 747 ride was going to be when I was in the Navy and going to Naples, Italy.  I left from JFK, went to the gate they said we were departing from, and there was a 747 sitting there! (Can't remember the airline).  Then when we got there, they said we had a gate change.  Went to the new gate, and there was a World Airways DC-10.  Not horrible as I never had flown on a DC-10 either, but I really wanted to fly a 747 that flight.

Yeah I used to fly back and forth from KATL to KDFW weekly, so saw this sign a lot!

The shadows are really cool...but more than just that...P3d is just so smooth on my system.  Not that FSX:SE is too bad either, but on P3d..the view switches from exterior to interior are instant on the 777, whereas in FSX, it repaints chucks at a time....another reason I love P3d.  :smile:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg