Sign in to follow this  
sameermankame8960

Update Location 1.10.6436 or SP1d for PMDG 737 NGX

Please Can Anybody Help Me Where And How To Download This Update For My PMDG BOEING 737 NGX Base Pack,As I Am Finding It Really Difficult To Get The Aircraft Updated.I Am Using MSFSX With SP2 Non Steam Version

Thanking You

Sam Mankame

Hi Sam, log on to your PMDG account, then go to view previous purchases. You must download the complete installer, which PMDG have updated. Once downloaded follow the install instructions provided. I downloaded and installed both FSX SE and P3D in less than an hour last night.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

I am having an issue with downloading SP1d as my purchase details for the NGX Base Package are not appearing in the 'Previous Purchases' section.

My email address has changed since purchase in August 2011.  Using the 'Order Review' does not pick up the purchase despite having all the relative detail - Order Code etc.

In a bit of a bind at the moment in updating the 737 to SP1d.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Jock McIntyre

Jock McIntyre

I am having an issue with downloading SP1d as my purchase details for the NGX Base Package are not appearing in the 'Previous Purchases' section.

My email address has changed since purchase in August 2011.  Using the 'Order Review' does not pick up the purchase despite having all the relative detail - Order Code etc.

In a bit of a bind at the moment in updating the 737 to SP1d.

Any assistance would be appreciated

When you log into your account, can you see your original NGX purchase?

Edit: Re-read it and figured it out. Submit a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com. Note your old email address and your new email address and we'll combine the accounts.

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you for your response, Kyle.

Ticket raised as you have suggested.

Cheers

Jock McIntyre

Ok Mike.I Am Able To Download The Installer From The Previous Order List,Which Is Some 746 MB..So How Do I Install The Update ? Do I Need To Uninstall The Entire Thing From The Computer Inculding The Updates SP1B And SP1C.And How Do I Install Back My PMDG BOEING 737 NGX 800-900 Base Pack ? Does This New Installer Which I Am Downloading Has Been Upadated As Per 1.10.6436 or SP1d, Is There Any Need To Install The SP1B SP1C After The Installation Of This New Installer Which I Am Currently Downloading From The PMDG Website From Previous Order Menu Where A Link Is Presented..Please Can Some One Help Me..

Thanking You

Sam Mankame

Hi, I have a Boxed Version, have a account at PMDG/Aerosoft but due to the fact that I don't have an download history I cant download SP1d. I can prove I have a legal copy (License key/picture of the Box).

What to do?

You have to wait  till Aerosoft  receives  the download from PMDG for your boxed version which shouldn't be much longer  hopefully  for your guys with the boxed version. This has been mentioned a few time  already in the forum

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/464558-13mar15-aerosoft-dvd-and-download-customers-and-fsx-se-compatibility/

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg