Sign in to follow this  
ITholic

Panel flood lights issue after reloading NGX for P3D

Hi there

after i reloaded NGX for P3D i had an issue that panel flood lights were no longer working at all - turned all the knobs for MIP and Pedestal but no effect at all. Anybody the same issue after reloading the NGX ?

Nameless,

Please see the PM I just sent to you regarding the use of names in the forum.  Thank you.

I am confused by what you mean about "reloading" the NGX?  Can you clarify?  That will help us to see if we can recreate what you are seeing.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Ok - now my real name is in the signature.

I was setting up some things while flying in P3D v2.5 with the new NGX - no attention - i crashed ;)

So P3D reloaded the standard mission setup. I picked up the NGX to fly again and then the flood lights did not work any more. Turning all the knobs did not have any effect. So i closed P3D and started it again to get them work again. It was night in germany as the NGX for P3D was released  :rolleyes:

Maybe just a little P3D related thing you have to look in.

Best regards and many happy landings

Ok - now my real name is in the signature.

I was setting up some things while flying in P3D v2.5 with the new NGX - no attention - i crashed ;)

So P3D reloaded the standard mission setup. I picked up the NGX to fly again and then the flood lights did not work any more. Turning all the knobs did not have any effect. So i closed P3D and started it again to get them work again. It was night in germany as the NGX for P3D was released :rolleyes:

Maybe just a little P3D related thing you have to look in.

Best regards and many happy landings

PMDG aircraft should never be loaded more than once during a single sim session as its known to cause problems. You should always restart P3D if you want to reload the aircraft or switch aircraft.

PMDG aircraft should never be loaded more than once during a single sim session as its known to cause problems. You should always restart P3D if you want to reload the aircraft or switch aircraft.

...or switch to a default one in between.

Kyle Rodgers

...or switch to a default one in between.

I know about that workflow. The F-22 was loaded in between. So thats the reason why i post it.

I occasionally came across this minor issue. I found that switching the dome light on and off works as a workaround to get the flood lights working for me.

But I never get this issue when I load my default flight (Beech Baron 58) so maybe it is the F-22.

Cheers,

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

I occasionally came across this minor issue. I found that switching the dome light on and off works as a workaround to get the flood lights working for me.

Switching the dome light on and off worked.  I had accidentally loaded the F22 at the beginning of a flight and simply switching on/off the dome light made the floods light up. 

-Rick Fiery