Sign in to follow this  
spearmint_flyer

SP1D Company Data Link

Thank you very much for this update. I fell in love all over again with the NGX. I am wondering is there no company data link like in the 777? I haven't had a chance to do a proper long range flight. So I am wondering if anyone has seen this. Thanks.

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Thank you very much for this update. I fell in love all over again with the NGX. I am wondering is there no company data link like in the 777? I haven't had a chance to do a proper long range flight. So I am wondering if anyone has seen this. Thanks.

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

This feature is not yet included in the NGX, but may possibly be included in future updates.

I was waiting this really badly and also happy to pay another license to bring the NGX in P3D, but no feature of wind request.

It's strange as the code in the 777 was already built.

I was waiting this really badly and also happy to pay another license to bring the NGX in P3D, but no feature of wind request.

It's strange as the code in the 777 was already built.

SP1D was only a minor update, which contained mainly bug features instead of new features.