Sign in to follow this  
rondon9898

An FMS Message of Gratitude

Just updated my 737 today, which I thought when I bought it a few years ago couldn't get much better. I'm an old fuddy duddy who is sticking with FSX for the time being, and the update is really marvellous. Sorted out quite a few little niggles and, of course, we have the excellent terrain sweep and weather radar. So I'm going to do my first flight in the new PMDG 737 shortly and thought I'd just type a quick message of gratitude before the cockpit safety inspection:

2015-3-6_12-17-23-661_zpsy0w7ghm7.png

Just updated my 737 today, which I thought when I bought it a few years ago couldn't get much better. I'm an old fuddy duddy who is sticking with FSX for the time being, and the update is really marvellous. Sorted out quite a few little niggles and, of course, we have the excellent terrain sweep and weather radar. So I'm going to do my first flight in the new PMDG 737 shortly and thought I'd just type a quick message of gratitude before the cockpit safety inspection:

haha - nicely done. Thanks!

Kyle Rodgers