Sign in to follow this  
RedSpinnaker

[NGX P3D] Virtual Avionics CDU

Anyone having issues with the Virtual Avionics CDU working with the P3D NGX? It works with no issues with the FSX variant, also works with no issues with the P3D T7.

However, can't get it to connect.

Just wanted to check before firing off a support ticket to Virtual Avionics.

Thanks,

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

Dan,

Have you installed the latest SP2 for NGX?

If so then, I'm afraid, we will have to wait till Virtual Avionics release a new version of their interface.

EDIT: Wait, I'm on FSX and you are asking about the P3D version.

So, please disregard my reply and sorry for misreading.

Virtual Avionics haven't released P3D v2 support for NGX or 777 yet but they are working on it. The only CDU which currently works with P3Dv2 is the A320 version.

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Virtual Avionics haven't released P3D v2 support for NGX or 777 yet but they are working on it. The only CDU which currently works with P3Dv2 is the A320 version.

Guess that's where I'm confused. The Virtual Avionics CDU works with the 777 in P3D 2.5, I'm using it right now. That's why I was curious about he NGX. Guess something changed.

I'll push a ticket off to Virtual Avionics.

Thanks,

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

Hello, I emailed the support yesterday and they said they are working on an update and will be released in a few days.

Brian Pogorek

Brian Pogorek

Hello everyone:

The new VA Interface (2.11.0) is out. I haven't tried it yet. Thought I'd let everyone know first.

Update: It works!

Best,

Edited by wsmeier

Walter Meier