Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Dreier

PMDG737-NGX, P3D Edition

Hi I have P3D and FSX is completely gone off my PC. I have the EMT and got it installed into P3D properly, however it won't work because of the SDK failure....do you know how to fix that?

Cheers!

Do you have this in your 737NGX_Options.ini:

[sDK]

EnableDataBroadcast=1

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Hi I have P3D and FSX is completely gone off my PC. I have the EMT and got it installed into P3D properly, however it won't work because of the SDK failure....do you know how to fix that?

Hi Ron,

Please read this:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=pmdg_737_ngx4

Cheers!

That's strange because I didn't have that issue. Make sure to use the latest version of EMT and that EMT is in "Virtual FSX" mode during the installation of FS2Crew.

Generally for the SDK error maybe the required line in the PMDG options file is missing?

Richard Åsberg

It happened to me as well. Simply, you just need to add the:

[sDK]

EnableDataBroadcast=1

... to your 737NGX_Options.ini (PMDG folder --> 737NGX)

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Do note though that I haven't yet had the time to do a complete flight. So far I only checked that I'm able to open up the FS2Crew control panel and do all the settings in there for sound device to use etc.

Will report back in here as soon as I've tried a complete flight and let you know how it worked out.

did you manage to give it a shot and see if it works or not?

I am very close to the stage in my P3D installation order to reach the FS2Crew. (still got few thing need to install and sort).

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

did you manage to give it a shot and see if it works or not?

I am very close to the stage in my P3D installation order to reach the FS2Crew. (still got few thing need to install and sort).

Sorry, haven't had time to do an actual flight yet. These kind of things always tend to take much longer than anticipated but I hope I'll be able to do a flight maybe even tonight and if not the next coming days.

I promise I'll report back here as soon as I did the first flight and let you know how it went.

Richard Åsberg

I've done a short flight between EKCH - ENGM. Works perfectly!

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

That's great news :smile:

Looking forward to do my first flight tomorrow or at least I hope so :wink:

Richard Åsberg

Just completed my first flight and FS2Crew worked perfectly :smile:

Richard Åsberg

I can also confirm that it works in P3D 2.5 installed with EMT. I've done 3 flights so far with no issues.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Yeah, I'm very happy FS2Crew showed to work because flying the NGX without your FO just isn't any fun nor realistic. I consider FS2Crew one of my 'must-have'-addons!

Richard Åsberg

Hi @ all,

sorry, I didn't really get it. Is it possible to install it with EMT with ONLY P3D on the system. I don't have FSX anymore ?

... and is it possible to simple uninstall it (with EMT), as soon as the reebot version is available ?

please excuse my bad english.

Greetings Paul

Hi @ all,

sorry, I didn't really get it. Is it possible to install it with EMT with ONLY P3D on the system. I don't have FSX anymore ?

... and is it possible to simple uninstall it (with EMT), as soon as the reebot version is available ?

please excuse my bad english.

Greetings Paul

Hi Paul,

You won't need FSX on your computer, I haven't.

As for uninstall I can't say for sure but shouldn't be a problem I suppose. And in worst case you could always get rid of the old FS2Crew version manually going through the file system and the registry if you are familiar working with those.

Richard Åsberg