Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Liveries Not Showing

I installed P3D v2 of 737NG and used the Ops center to install the liveries

But when I go to load the 737NG I only see the 4 PMDG Livery

I then check the aircraft.cfg and they seem ok.

I then take a back up and move one of the AA liverty to .0 position now when I tried to change the livery I still the same four default PMDG Listing..but when I pick the one where I had moved the AA texture to .0 position, it loads the AA livery

Hmmm.. very strange.

What am I missing?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Solved: I need to have at least one livery from each of the model. Then all of them showed up.

Manny

I have experienced exactly the same problem, and was pleased to find your solution. I have downloaded and installed liveries for each of the variants, and with the exception of the one I downloaded for the Poseidon 8, none of the others are visible. Any help would be appreciated.

I should also point out that I have the PMDG 777 for P3D, and the liveries are all correctly showing in the vehicle list - just not those for the 737NGX.................

George Westwell

I'm not sure if you've checked but I had the same problem until I read another post that some of the NGX liveries start with Boeing in the aircraft menu, so I scrolled up a bit and found they were all indeed there.

Cheers,

Darren Klenk

Just to add to this for those who do not wish to add lots of liveries in order for them to show up, i found typing PMDG in the vehicle list search bar showed all PMDG installed liveries also.

I'm not sure if you've checked but I had the same problem until I read another post that some of the NGX liveries start with Boeing in the aircraft menu, so I scrolled up a bit and found they were all indeed there.

Yup..that is the issue.. Thank you,. It was so confusing..liveries showed up when I selected favorites since I had many of the 737 liveries  marked as favs...but disappeared when I want  the entire list.

Manny

Hey, we're all in this hobby together and the community has given me so much over the years it feels great to finally solve someone else's issue! To be honest I was ready to do a complete reinstall of the NGX but ran out of time before work. Scrolled through some other PMDG posts on my lunch break and found someone else asking the same question (think it was in the NGX SP1D AND P3D release topic). Happy landings and see you in the friendly skies!

Darren Klenk