Sign in to follow this  
Nesttor77

737 NGX prepar3d V2.5 freezes

Hello,

I bought today the NGX for Prepar3d 2.5. Everything seemed fine, until the VR. When airborne, the sim began to freeze 5 seconds every two minutes or so, in every flight I have tried. 

I can say that I have the PMDG 777 and everything works great, 30 fps constant, so my PC works fine. 

Please help me.

PD. Sorry for my bad english

Yo Néstor i'm having same problems.

I think is active sky related.

Try this...

Start first your simulator.

Once you are in the cockpit, start active sky and star flying without problems.

Let me know if this work for you!

Miguel Leandro

Miguel Leandro

I've tried that, but the problem continues. Even with ASN closed the sim continues freezing. 

I'm desperate.

DO you have FSUIPC autosave enabled?   if so, disable it.   Those pauses can be seen if/when FSUIPC saves the current flight.   Depending on your PC specs this will either be more or less noticeable. That solved my freezing issues.

PHIL CHIMBOLO

"Flight Simming for 40-years"

Intel Core i7 3970X 3.50GHz (OC @ 4.20GHz) | 32GB RAM | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | Four Monitors | GoFlight Pro Yoke

GoFlight TQ6 Advance Throttle | CH Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5

DO you have FSUIPC autosave enabled?   if so, disable it.   Those pauses can be seen if/when FSUIPC saves the current flight.   Depending on your PC specs this will either be more or less noticeable. That solved my freezing issues.

Yes I have it enable. It's weird if it is what causes the freezes, because with the PMDG 777 it is not noticeable. I would try it now. 

Thank you

EDIT: No freezes without FSUIPC autosave. Thank you @pchimbolo

Guten Tag aus Berlin.

Because of P3D V2.5 I made a complete re-installation of my PC with WIndows 8.1 Pro

P3D has been installed on an extra 240GB SSD.

While the setup was running I saw, PMDG released the 737.

I have purchased the 737 and after some reboots and settings of screen, scenery aso. I had the first flight with the 737.

Without FSUIPC, without even Joystick and with "Controllers" disabled.

After about 30 minutes and after reaching the TOD the 737 began to leave the flightpath, to turn slowly right and to descend slowly but uncontrolled.

I had no chance to avoid the crash.

I could click at spots on the 2D screen of the 737 and got visual response, but there was no control input.

The Cockpit was kind of "freezed".

So there was no other software involved at that time. No FSUIPC nor any other than P3D V2.5 and 737 for P3D.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ralf Fitzner

Guten Tag aus Berlin.

Because of P3D V2.5 I made a complete re-installation of my PC with WIndows 8.1 Pro

P3D has been installed on an extra 240GB SSD.

While the setup was running I saw, PMDG released the 737.

I have purchased the 737 and after some reboots and settings of screen, scenery aso. I had the first flight with the 737.

Without FSUIPC, without even Joystick and with "Controllers" disabled.

After about 30 minutes and after reaching the TOD the 737 began to leave the flightpath, to turn slowly right and to descend slowly but uncontrolled.

I had no chance to avoid the crash.

I could click at spots on the 2D screen of the 737 and got visual response, but there was no control input.

The Cockpit was kind of "freezed".

So there was no other software involved at that time. No FSUIPC nor any other than P3D V2.5 and 737 for P3D.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ralf Fitzner

I may be wrong, but I believe you might need FSUIPC installed (either registered on unregistered). Give that a try and see if the problem persists. You were not using active sky or any other weather program were you?

I was having this problem too. FSUIPC solution didnt work for me. What solved my problem was to exclude FSX folder from Scanning on my antivirus (Mycrosoft Security Essentials). After that,it didnt freeze anymore :) .