Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Level D 767, fms in virtual cockpit?

Is there a mod, or a planned upgrade, that places a working fmc in the virtual cockpit of the LevelD 767? Last time I checked you had to click on the gauge and it popped up a 2d panel.

Is there a mod, or a planned upgrade, that places a working fmc in the virtual cockpit of the LevelD 767? Last time I checked you had to click on the gauge and it popped up a 2d panel.

Highly doubt it, any development stopped many a year ago. I think they are concentrating on the 757 :lol:  :lol:

David Porrett

They recently fixed the random data loss in the FMC after engine start so there is a chance they might make some more modifications. Like Peter said, it's best you head on over to the Level D official support forum and post about it there.

Just click on the 'FMC' button under the MCP. ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Yeah, actually there is a "planned" update.  Also a "planned" 757, and Darrel is "planning" to get therapy from what years of tech support has done to him (or is it the other way around?).

Second commercial aircraft I used on VATSIM... terrific!  I don't have it installed any longer, but I would just use the 2D CDU and undock it.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.