Sign in to follow this  
soaring_penguin

auto lod 1.3

@Humpty:

Can you share a photo comparison of the gauge artifacts?

I'm either not seeing the issue or don't actually understand what you're seeing.

It's been a great experience for me with Auto LOD

Just wondering if anyone here using this plugin, is also using Real Terra Haze 3.12?

When I have both scripts enabled FlyWithLUA loads in a stopped state. It would seem there is some sort of conflict?

Just wondering if anyone here using this plugin, is also using Real Terra Haze 3.12?

When I have both scripts enabled FlyWithLUA loads in a stopped state. It would seem there is some sort of conflict?

Dave,

I do have them both running without any issues, the only thing I'm not sure is the RTH version, It may be 3.12, not sure though.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Dave,

I do have them both running without any issues, the only thing I'm not sure is the RTH version, It may be 3.12, not sure though.

Thank you Carlos, that told me something was noit quite right at my end and I found it!

My version of FlyWithLUA was not quite up to date.

It goes to show how critical it is to keep these things current. :)

something was noit quite right at my end and I found it!

Glad you found the problem.

For me these two great scripts are a must.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

This plugin is just brilliant!

I use it with 2 Computers and 4 Screens. Each screen has its own GPU. With this plugin everything is in sync and smoth @30FPS!

Best regards

Patrick

I have the min set at 20, Max at 40.

I lock my frames at 30 using NI. I am currently flying with a solid 30fps and every time I enable this plugin it drives my LOD to 0.0

Is this correct ?

Richard 

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

I have the min set at 20, Max at 40.

I lock my frames at 30 using NI. I am currently flying with a solid 30fps and every time I enable this plugin it drives my LOD to 0.0

Is this correct ?

Richard

Don't think so , mine starts at AT 9.9

Don't think so , mine starts at AT 9.9

Thanks Charles,

Not sure what is going on. It seems that the lower the load the more stress is out on the system. At a load of 0.0 my fps are dragged down to 20. I just deleted the script. I am not sure if the problem is because I lock my fps using Nvidia inspector to half my monitors refresh rate

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

The lower the value, the more details (0.0 being the maximum). Yes this stresses your system.

If you want a constant 30 fpsin NVidia inspector, you should put the minimum fps value to 30 in autolod also.

The lower the value, the more you stress the system.

In certain areas, 0.0 brings down my X-Plane to 4 fps, with 0.5 it gets back to 20 - 30 fps.

While in flight, I find a value between 0,5 and 2 very steady.

While landing, I let it climb to 5.5, but no higher (I want a minimum of detail at my aeroports).

What I like with autolod, is that you can set the value manually with the mousewheel, that the buildings are visible much farther out then default, while still feeling fluid and without blurries.