Sign in to follow this  
Dutch1

activation code?

I received my Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation ,but no activation code...is this suppose to come in another e-mail.   Per the PMDG manual.....

The PMDG 737NGX requires an active internet connection to activate the product. Upon first run of the aircraft, a window will appear asking for your license key. This key can be found near the bottom of your purchase confirmation email or attached to the inside of your CD/DVD case. It is a long string of 6 groups of letters and numbers that looks like this

I received my Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation ,but no activation code...is this suppose to come in another e-mail.   Per the PMDG manual.....

The PMDG 737NGX requires an active internet connection to activate the product. Upon first run of the aircraft, a window will appear asking for your license key. This key can be found near the bottom of your purchase confirmation email or attached to the inside of your CD/DVD case. It is a long string of 6 groups of letters and numbers that looks like this

It should be towards the bottom of the order confirmation email. And yes, you do get 2 emails. 

If you cannot find it in your email, you should contact support.precisionmanuals.com they'll help you out.

Well, I only received the one email so far, and i have opened up a ticket on the PMDG website. I just assumed after i paid for the product a email would be sent sortly...its been a hour or so before i received the confirmation email, but nothing with activation key. 

What method did you use to pay?

It can take up to 24 hours for the payment to be processed and cleared so I would sit tight till tomorrow. PMDG support will probably have replied to your ticket by then.

Yes, just checked my C.C. online, and its pending....no problem waiting, just thought i may have done something wrong  :):).  Thanks form your help

Yes, just checked my C.C. online, and its pending....no problem waiting, just thought i may have done something wrong  :):).  Thanks form your help

You're more than welcome.

Nameless - if you'd included your full name per the forum policy here, I would've been able to take a look for you. Please include your full name in your posts in the future.

Kyle Rodgers

Yes, sorry, i just read that...and all is good..the 737 is installed, going to play a round with it today

Thanks,

Robert McDuff

Yes, sorry, i just read that...and all is good..the 737 is installed, going to play a round with it today

Thanks,

Robert McDuff

Awesome. Glad to hear it. Enjoy!

(And thanks for taking care of the name thing - much appreciated!)

Kyle Rodgers