Sign in to follow this  
CoolP

Bug list DA42

I'm finding that if I try to add a waypoint in the G1000 using the keyboard, each key press appears twice so that, for example, KORS appears as KKOORRSS (or at least part of that since the G1000 doesn't have space for all those characters!)

Yes, that's a bug that repeats itself in other Carenado / Alabeo aircraft that use their G1000.

Can confirm that one and, since I don't usually use the gauges to enter waypoints, I was assuming a user error or something on my keyboard's end. Your reports clear that up.

I hope you guys keep on writing tickets. Only got generic responses so far. :(

I also found out that the Ice check light on the left wing is not working properly. When switched on at the TKS panel, the light on the left wing seems to be pointing forward instead of towards the wings leading edge. 

I cannot confirm the ice light issue. It is pointing at the leading edge of my left wing from both the external view as well as from the VC. Running on the old FSX.

I've adjusted the gamma on this screenshot (since it was taken at night), so that you can make out the plane's silhouette. The light could be brighter and maybe even a bit broader but it's pointing in the right direction for me.

yvP3bTd.jpg

Ok, now that is a bug. :lol:  Thanks for the hu.

I wonder if the term 'light sabre' would be appropriate.

Ok here we go.

- ECU Test not working

- Gear fire Test not working

- G1000 no minimum callout

- AP Baro button does not work. You can not set the QNH for the AP

- AP Baro button switches to VS when clicking on it.

- AP Altitude warning not working.

- G1000 OBS not working when GPS CDI is selected. (Very important für NDB bearings)

- G1000 should automatically set the ILS frequency and final approach course when ILS approach has been selected.

- G1000 changing the COM frequency is wrong. It should be changeable when frequency is in the blue box. NAV frequency setting is correct.

- GLOW indication is missing when selecting Engine Master to on. ( it's a Diesel engine)

Hopefully this bugs are going to be fixed soon.

NAv button does not work. Direct to does not work. I cannot find alebeo manuals.

Ed Farley

Thanks for your input, guys. Please make sure to report those issues via the Alabeo ticket system since these forums aren't read by the devs (hence the 'unofficial' tag).

- The Fuelpump Switches are missing. The should be placed above the ECU Switches.

- ECU switches are wrong and position A is missing. During run up check you switch them from "Auto" to "A" then "Auto" then "B" and back to Auto. "A" is missing in the add on

It seems Alabeo used a DA42NG built before 2009 as reference. In the pre 2009 models, the fuelpump switches are not present. Same goes for the ECU A option. See the following picture:

http://www.asijet.com/Websites/asijet/Ecommerce/Products/2050fe67-31e5-4600-b8a8-d439a50eb3a6.jpg

You are referring to DA42 NG models built after 2009.

Cheers

Good point on the Alabeo being the fist '42' rendition. Right you are.

Just stating this because I once was in the same corner as Nils, looking at 'NG' references and comparing them 1 by 1 to the sim, which is another model.

Under P3D2.5.

Aux tanks are being drawn before mains.

This is not how the system works on the DA42, where the only draw is from the main tanks - the aux are used to `top off` the mains by use of the switches at the rear of the centre console

Anyone else confirm this?

Also confirm the ice light problem under P3D.