Sign in to follow this  
CrewF16

Is activation code required for update?

I have lost my original e-mail that has my activation code on it. I went on the PMDG site and looked up my previous orders and found my order ID and order code. To be honest I am not even sure if the original installation required an activation code. I would like to be sure I have all of my ducks in a row before I download.

I could uninstall and completely reinstall the NGX without entering the activation code. Also wasn't asked for it when loading the plane.

I have lost my original e-mail that has my activation code on it. I went on the PMDG site and looked up my previous orders and found my order ID and order code. To be honest I am not even sure if the original installation required an activation code. I would like to be sure I have all of my ducks in a row before I download.

As long as you can log into your account on our website, that's all you really need:

• The download
  • The order ID; and
  • The license key at the bottom of the order

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks Kyle. I went back and looked again and it was there it just won't print.