Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

SK2080 Gothenburg - Umea / NGX SP1D (VC-Shadows)

Finally, first flight with cockpit shadows in the NGX..and what could be better than a domestic flight from my hometown Gothenburg to Umea in the north of Sweden  :wub: . 

99kh3da.jpg

l1H2rUU.jpg

jpCq2Dg.jpg

fzRo7af.jpg

UqD5MSk.jpg

6dXPw3F.jpg

2qMvaMQ.jpg

mPBujNd.jpg

yYnlTHV.jpg

g59sNkU.jpg

9vRcKke.jpg

qaDsW7k.jpg

QAKzcKp.jpg

AepFjRh.jpg

v2kNwHv.jpg

GA90nVF.jpg

c8bTWjC.jpg

Xhl2bUp.jpg

L0dbmZu.jpg

zr4UAGc.jpg

Beautiful pics mate, thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

23.png

Great shots!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Outstanding work on a beautiful country!

HLJAMES

it's to sad that there is no ESNU version for fsx or p3d, it's my home airport and i've been waiting to long to use it in fsx and p3d :(  

Great shots as usual, Niclas.  Weren't you working with the original developer or something to release Gothenburg for FSX(P3D too perhaps?)?  Would love to have that airport too.  Also would love to have your photoreal stuff yet too.  :)

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Thanks alot guys  :Hug:

it's to sad that there is no ESNU version for fsx or p3d, it's my home airport and i've been waiting to long to use it in fsx and p3d :(  

Yes, it´s sad there is no official ESNU for FSX. So thats why I modified freeware Swedflight ESNU  for FS9 so it works 100% correct in FSX  and fits my photoreal scenery over Umea  :Big Grin:

Great shots as usual, Niclas.  Weren't you working with the original developer or something to release Gothenburg for FSX(P3D too perhaps?)?  Would love to have that airport too.  Also would love to have your photoreal stuff yet too.  :)

Thanks alot Kevin! Nope, I have not working with anybody and I´m sorry, my scenerys are just for my own use......at the moment  B)

Great pictures!!!

Niclas, quick question. Have you noticed higher VAS usage in new SP1D package? I'm using both the DX10 fixer and recently changed to FSX:SE edition. The latter revolutionized VAS usage, at least for me, but the new NGX update eats VAS like crazy.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Just mouthwatering!

Thanks alot Michael!

Great pictures!!!

Niclas, quick question. Have you noticed higher VAS usage in new SP1D package? I'm using both the DX10 fixer and recently changed to FSX:SE edition. The latter revolutionized VAS usage, at least for me, but the new NGX update eats VAS like crazy.

Thanks alot :). I will check the vas usage in the return flight to Landvetter and come back with an answer today.