Sign in to follow this  
Guitarman

Troubles with Airbus Configurator

Hi Bryan,

I've been searching nearly every day this past week to resolve my issue with the Aerosoft A320 Extended but no luck.  Today I uninstalled all about the Airbus including FS2crew (locked version) and purchased both the A318-319 and the A320-321.  I installed both and still having the same trouble.

First my configuration :

- W7 Ultimate and voice is working perfectly (afterwards disabled so that it can not startup when booting)

- FSX (SP2 installed) no FSX SE

- latest FSUIPC

- UAC disabled and no antivirus installed (it's a PC only for FS)

- installed and started all software with admin rights

- modified the panel.cfg as noted on the forum

- after uninstalling the Extended version, registry cleaning with ccleaner and reboot

- ran the Flight1 registry tool, multiple times before and after installing the new versions

- updated to the latest FS2crew locked version (message when starting FSX)

- created a hard key in FSX

When I start the Airbus Configurator and when I select FS2crew Voice Control (same issue with button control), I always get the error message as in show in the screenshot (see below).  After searching for about 10 hours today, I'm total loss where to search, what to do, etc.  Can you help me how to get FS2crew running with the Bus ?

FS2crew%20error.jpg

Many thanks in advance for your support,

Peter

I'm not sure, but I think that what comes with the Airbus is a version of RAAS pro, locked to the Airbus; along with a locked version of Multi Crew Experience. I don't think the FS2Crew voice or button program is included.

I'm not sure, but I think that what comes with the Airbus is a version of RAAS pro, locked to the Airbus; along with a locked version of Multi Crew Experience. I don't think the FS2Crew voice or button program is included.

That's correct.

The poster is confusing FS2Crew's RAAS program with FS2Crew's airline crew simulation program.

RAAS comes with the Aerosoft Airbus, not FS2Crew the crew sim program.

Best,

Hi Graham and Bryan,

Yikes .... did I fully misunderstand what was included in the Aerosoft Airbus ?  I'm so sorry !!  I thought it was FS2crew but only for the Airbus.  Thanks so much for your information !  FYI Bryan, maybe you can add this information on your website so that it's not confusing for other pilots ?  Nearly everyday I speak English as it isn't my native language but this way you see only one word can be misinterpret and there's a situation like this, hehe :wink:.

Bryan, in the meantime I created a new account on your website to purchase FS2crew for the Airbus but otherwise I saw the Special Collection and its description.  Are both working with the current Airbus series and the NGX ?  If your answer is yes, I'll purchase it immediately.

Thanks for your reply and have a nice Sunday.

Well Peter, you recognized an issue and asked a question. That is the key to getting it resolved.

I saw the Special Collection and its description.  Are both working with the current Airbus series and the NGX

Yes, Special Collection works with the Aerosoft Airbus.  It's includes the latest version of all software.

FS2Crew NGX works with the Microsoft FSX version of the PMDG 737 NGX.

You can get it to work in Steam FSX and Prepar 3D if you manually migrate some files over.

Hope that helps,

Yes it is, Bryan.  As I said, if your answer is "yes" I'll purchase the SC and I just did.

Thanks for your support !