Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

Fs2crew issue with latest update

Hi all, I unistalled and reinstalled as per instructions the new NGX update but when I fire up fs2crew NGX it tells me I need SP1c installed to operate correctly but when I go to install that service pack I get a warning that my 737NGX is up to date with SP1d but still get the warning, doesn't SP1d include SP1c? what should I do?

Cheers Rod.

The answer to your problem is with fs2crew not PMDG, the answer is also on the fs2crew forum. All you have to do is do a reinstall of fs2crew, when it warns you about which service pack you require, just click ok and activate voice or button version, whichever you choose to use.

Jason Dilley

All you have to do is do a reinstall of fs2crew, when it warns you about which service pack you require, just click ok and activate voice or button version, whichever you choose to use.

Not quite true as you still get  the warning  refer post 35 http://forum.avsim.net/topic/463865-pmdg-737-ngx-update-sp1d-possible-issue-with-fs2crew/page-3  also you mentioned  that it was a fscrew2 problem yes in a way it  is,  but the latest  update to sp1d  caused this issue so who do you blame pmdg or  fscrew.  So is the op wrong for posting in here or  not?

that my 737NGX is up to date with SP1d but still get the warning, doesn't SP1d include SP1c? what should I do?

Disregard  the warning just click ok  and it will still work ok

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Sorry if I've posted in the wrong section but as the issue arose for me after the SP1d installed as per pmdg instructions I thought I'd post it here, thanks for the advise and will reinstall fs2crew and see how we go.

Cheers Rod.

Fs2crew is not compatible with SP1d. They are developing a new version called Fs2crew NGX reboot that will be available soon. 

Cheers Néstor

but the latest  update to sp1d  caused this issue so who do you blame pmdg or  fscrew.  So is the op wrong for posting in here or  not?

FS2Crew. They need to update their modules.

Fs2crew is not compatible with SP1d. They are developing a new version called Fs2crew NGX reboot that will be available soon

You sure about  this  working  for me  the only thing is  that when you open up the control panel you get  a warning  about  sp1c  all you need to ignore it by clicking the ok button.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

It works for me as well. Granted I haven't done every possible scenario, but I've done two flights startup to landing with two different voice sets with zero problems.

Brian Johnson

i9-9900K (OC 5.0), ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero Z390, Nvidia 2080Ti, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz, OS on Samsung 860 EVO 1TB M.2, P3D on SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 2TB SSD

I do confirm, just IGNORE the warning message and go ahead, FS2Crew works like a charm!

James Goggi

Thanks guy's just ignore the warning and wait for the fs2crew reboot.

Cheers Rod.

Just to clarify,the reboot version is a new design and will not be a free update.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020