Sign in to follow this  
mrdfw

IFLY 747 v2 for P3d 2.5, Performance question, Smoothness in flght

Considering this aircraft, since the PMDG 747 v2 for P3d is in the distant future.  However, have read in several reviews, because of complexity of Virtual Cockpit, this bird has performance issues in VC mode causing shudders even on hi end systems.  Anyone have experience with this with P3d...

Ray Vlasek

Your mileage will always vary, as your hardware and state of your drivers, etc. will have an effect in any add on. But I have no issues with it.

I know people have had problems with no gear and no gauges due to some anti virus programs interfering with the installation. Again, this is not new, it has happened with other add ons in the past. The solution is simple, stop your antivirus and guard the files.

As for performance itself, again, no problems here. We will work towards a review of this aircraft which will be published as soon as Service Pack 1 comes out.

While my PMDG 777 and 737NGX fly smoth in 2.5 the ifly was a desaster. I deleted it and got my money back. Didn't had so much stutters with any other plane

Carsten U

for me the ifly 747 is great on my setup in p3d.....it all depends on your computer.

Have had no issues with both the FSX and P3D version.

From EGFF to YSSY

Very nice Aircraft. Good value/price!

And no problem at all with performance/FPS.

Haze.

Sweden.

Hotas Warthog. MFG Crosswind. MSFS. DCS. IL-2 Sturmovik: Great Battles.