Sign in to follow this  
Brit

Can anyone send me the SDK file for FSX?

I had to reinstall windows on to my new SSD drive, all went well but i need the SDK file that comes with the dvd's, i have the dvd's but do not have a dvd drive.

Hi Michael. Here is a link to the SDK(s) in case you have not already solved your problem.

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/resources/categories/fsx.5/

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Hi yet again

Just had a look here

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/812467

and it lists 4 possible reasons for your issue, and because you have recently re installed windows then the solution(s) may be relative to your situation

Regards

John Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Decided to get the steam but have another problem (sigh) basically when i press fly it does'nt load anything and stops responding and crashes. Also get this dos message?

jg1pn9.jpg

Decided to get the steam but have another problem (sigh) basically when i press fly it does'nt load anything and stops responding and crashes. Also get this dos message?

Hi Michael,

That looks like Active Sky Next in the DOS window. Only the most recent version of ASN works w/ Steam -- it's officially a beta version.

So: uninstall it, get FSX:SE running, and then install the latest version of ASN.

Also, you will want to run all three "legacy" Simconnect.msi 's in the SDK.

You will also want to be sure you have the latest version of FSUIPC if you use it.

Finally, only the latest versions of the 777 & NGX work in Steam, and if you are using the latest, beta version of Steam, you may have problems w/ the 777.

Some things just don't work w/ Steam, like FS-Recorder.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Thank you! It was indeed ASN causing my issue. Only thing is now i am without a weather program as i have tried the latest version of ASN which causes the same issue, any ideas when Hifi will release a version for FSX:Steam? Never mind found it!