Sign in to follow this  
RexGrant

An old bug came back to get me

the flight Low altuide ILS from Bristol EGGD  to London City EGLC  Aircraft FSX Gold Beach Barron 58   fsx real weather change every 15 minutes.around 50minutes into the flight Just after been given my ILS vectors runway ect I was told I was 300 above the required altitude and was given my altiuude reading when I tried to change the setting It had stoped working and could not expedite my altitude.

Well you all know what happens when you disobay. I shut down and made a cup of good Yourkshire tea.

Please tell me is there anything I could have done to save the Flight. &@($* this used to be an ocasional problem with the fist barron 58 in FSX not the later model I am now useing in FSX Gold.

Best

Regards

Rex :Hug:

Could you explain this a little better?  "When I tried to change the setting, IT had stopped working".  What

stopped working, the IFR flight because you did not acknowledge?  When you "Disobey" or ignore the

ATC order, yes, they will  cancel your IFR.  You can always re-establish your flight by going to the Flight

Planner page and click OK.  Then come back to your flight screen, bring up ATC and click on the

requested IFR plan.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Sorry the Altmeter calibration knob it  stoped responding so I could not expedite my altitude to the given hight while flying on real world weather and constant changes of the altemeter.

Regards

Rex :blush:

Wouldn't hitting the B key to correct the altimeter set it to the correct pressure reading?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Wouldn't hitting the B key to correct the altimeter set it to the correct pressure reading?

Thank you for you reply The next time it happens I will try it

Regards

Rex