Sign in to follow this  
Mark5000

How can I get the PMDG SPD1 as Box Version owner of Amazon ?

Hi, I hope someone can help here who . I am the owner of the PMDG 737 NGX Box Version from Amazon I bought this at the time. But now the question is how can I get weather radar on the update SP1d for the NGX with that? Is there a solution?

Thanks in advance

Markus

There is no "patch" installer for this update, as the update is too comprehensive and covers too many changes.  Unfortunately this does servce as a bit of a knee-knocker for our customers on DVD and who have downloaded via Aerosoft- but we anticipate that by next week we will have the final details ironed out with Aerosoft to get you all taken care of. Give us just a bit more patience and we will publish the information you need to update your DVD or Aerosoft download version.

For those customers who purchased directly from PMDG, simply log into your PMDG eCommerce account and download the NGX.

Zicheng Cai

Hi Cai,  I has bought my PMDG 737 NGX  Box-Vers. with Amazon on the 26.02.2013. NOT WITH AEROSOFT.

How can I go forward here?

Hi Cai,  I has bought my PMDG 737 NGX  Box-Vers. with Amazon on the 26.02.2013. NOT WITH AEROSOFT.

How can I go forward here?

All CD/DVD versions are made by Aerosoft, regardless of who sells them in the end.

Kyle Rodgers

All CD/DVD versions are made by Aerosoft, regardless of who sells them in the end.

Good point Kyle, so When Robert talks about Aerosoft and DVD boxes, are these two separate issues...eg, if you purchased from Aerosoft directly, then log into your account and go from there. However, if you have a boxed version you purchased elsewhere, then wait for further advice from Robert?

I notice in the Operations Centre it advises me to download the 737NGX update, even though I have a boxed version not directly from Aerosoft. I have done nothing yet. 

Geoff Bryce

Good point Kyle, so When Robert talks about Aerosoft and DVD boxes, are these two separate issues...eg, if you purchased from Aerosoft directly, then log into your account and go from there. However, if you have a boxed version you purchased elsewhere, then wait for further advice from Robert?

Nope. Basically think of it like this:

• Bought from us: go get it.
  • Bought from anyone else: pay attention to updates related to Aerosoft

Kyle Rodgers