Sign in to follow this  
kadilledave

Flight Controllers wont work

HI, I just recently had the PMDG 777 and also the 300 ER. I have been trying to study this aircraft and it is amazing.

I usually start as cold and dark.

After everything has been set up (or so I think so), i move my controls (Saitek) and check them and they work. But as I start pushback (GSX), the controls stopped working, and I get stuck after pushback. (I also start the engine in this point)

Is there something I missed on the startup procedure that may result to this, or is this a bug?

Nameless,

Are the controls actually stuck or is the yoke hidden and not moving?

What Operating System do you use?

Are all the hydraulic pumps set to on or auto?

HI, I just recently had the PMDG 777 and also the 300 ER. I have been trying to study this aircraft and it is amazing.

I usually start as cold and dark.

After everything has been set up (or so I think so), i move my controls (Saitek) and check them and they work. But as I start pushback (GSX), the controls stopped working, and I get stuck after pushback. (I also start the engine in this point)

Is there something I missed on the startup procedure that may result to this, or is this a bug?

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

OOPs thanks for the Info, didnt know about that.

Nameless,

Are the controls actually stuck or is the yoke hidden and not moving?

What Operating System do you use?

Are all the hydraulic pumps set to on or auto?

THe hydraulics are set to on. I move my controls and nothing happens. I check the menu on the top and looked at controls and it saitek doesnt show up. I run Win 8.1

Kadille Nev

Do you have FSUIPC installed? Calibrate your controllers through that in windows 8.1 to avoid controller disconnect issues

Do you have FSUIPC installed? Calibrate your controllers through that in windows 8.1 to avoid controller disconnect issues

No, I dont use that nor know how to use that

Kadille N

No, I dont use that nor know how to use that

Kadille N

then may be you will have to learn that through youtube or google..lots of plenty info out there with issuesof joystick and windows 8/8.1 ..