Sign in to follow this  
Nduru

My p3d is broken

today i got these two following messages right after opening p3d "prepar3d cannot find the aircraft for the requested flight. The default aircaft flight will noe try to load." Then i click "OK", "prepar3d cannot find the default aircraft files. Please reinstall prepar3d". Yesterday it was working absolutely fine and today after two sim restarts due to ezdok not opening and fsuipc failing (i have had these errors before with no problems after re starting) i got this error message. Does anyone know a fix because i really dont want to re install the sim and i dont want it to happen again.

Yesterday i installed flytampa lgav and it was fine. Today i reset the my nvidia inspector settings and i had ezdok and fsuipc failing as i told u before and i got this error messege. The only things that seemed to changed recently in my files were my cfg which keeps on getting modified when opening p3d also looking through my files everything was last changed on the 14/2/15 in simobjects except airplanes and rotocraft today at 15:32-strange and it never changed since i kept on restarting the sim

Thanks

I have no idea what's causing the errors... but can you try reinstalling FSUIPC and then uninstalling the FT airport?  (Or maybe try in reverse order)

Seems like something got corrupted.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Also, what works great is to run the P3D installer and do a repair. After that, install the hotfixes again.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

today i got these two following messages right after opening p3d "prepar3d cannot find the aircraft for the requested flight. The default aircaft flight will noe try to load." Then i click "OK", "prepar3d cannot find the default aircraft files. Please reinstall prepar3d". Yesterday it was working absolutely fine and today after two sim restarts due to ezdok not opening and fsuipc failing (i have had these errors before with no problems after re starting) i got this error message. Does anyone know a fix because i really dont want to re install the sim and i dont want it to happen again.

Yesterday i installed flytampa lgav and it was fine. Today i reset the my nvidia inspector settings and i had ezdok and fsuipc failing as i told u before and i got this error messege. The only things that seemed to changed recently in my files were my cfg which keeps on getting modified when opening p3d also looking through my files everything was last changed on the 14/2/15 in simobjects except airplanes and rotocraft today at 15:32-strange and it never changed since i kept on restarting the sim

Thanks

I have seen those errors when using an old version of the Estonia migrator....is that what you are using?  if so, head over to their forum and you will find a few posts about it.

Dont have any cs aircaft, ran repair, i have the latest estonia migration tool and the latest fsuipc (reinstalled)

So you guys know if an addon could have corrupted p3d?

If EMT gets out of sync just turn it off then back on , it should fix it.

That error just means you had probably set a different plane to the default flight and now it couldn't locate that.

You probably had EMT on or off when you shouldn't have in the process of installing something. In the case of FSUIPC you should have it OFF before installing it - anything that is native for p3D you should turn it off. That being said I hardly use EMT anymore as everything I bought is either updated for P3Dv2 or works without it.

EDIT: Also if you are trying to use the brand new beta of ezdok 1.18.5 or  1.18.6 with the EMT- Don't it's not supported and doesn't work it will crash.

I've got the same error today. The bug is from the exe.xml file. Remove it from your appdata\roaming\LockheedMartin\p3d folder and start p3d.

Now it should start withotut any error.

than i moved back the exe.xml and evrything was fine again :)

I hope this will work for you too.

sorry for my broken english.