Sign in to follow this  
kiwiflyer45

Period Airfields for WWII, Korean & Vietnam War Aircraft

Over the past few months I've developed several sceneries so I can fly some of my favorite military aircraft (Section8 F86, MAAM B-25, Cloud9 F4E and many others) from authentic period airfields and using period AI traffic. I used Instant Scenery, AFX, HeliTraffic and other simple tools. All scenery objects and AI aircraft are from freeware sources but I just don't want to engage in useless confrontations with some of the copyright trolls on here so I'm not uploading them. But if anyone is interested I would be more than willing to share the needed placement files, AFCADs, traffic files etc. You will need to download and install the various freeware libraries, aircraft etc.

All the credit belongs to the original authors - geniuses like John Young, Michael Pearson, Mike Stone, Bill Simms and many others. All I've contributed is a lot of time putting it all together, but I have to say that I'm really happy with the results. So if you're interested, PM me

Cheers

Ian

Yup,you do understand correctly.

I was just bringing attention to another parallel project.

I promise not to mention any reference to anything regarding that 3 letter word again!

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Note that the CalClassic Indochina 1962 scenery package contains some airports (like Saigon and Hanoi) that might be useful as well (at least as starting points).