Sign in to follow this  
jakef

Winglets lit up during daytime?

Can anyone confirm that the inner portion of the winglets is showing the night lighting splash during the daytime when looking back at them from the VC. It doesn't show from outside in spot plane view, but when in the VC they appear to be lit up as they are in darkness. This is with the newest version (build  1.10.6436). It seems to be present on all the winglet models, -700, -800, and -900.

Jacob Fuqua

I was testing so I took a quick look:

PMDG-wL_zps6ppypieg.jpg

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

You cant really see it if the sun is shining directly on it, but it is there. Not a huge deal but it defiantly wasn't there prior to the update. I'm just trying to figure out whether it was done on purpose, or is a bug. The fact that you can see it from the VC, and not outside is what makes me think it might be a bug, but not sure.

Jacob Fuqua

You cant really see it if the sun is shining directly on it, but it is there. Not a huge deal but it defiantly wasn't there prior to the update. I'm just trying to figure out whether it was done on purpose, or is a bug. The fact that you can see it from the VC, and not outside is what makes me think it might be a bug, but not sure.

We're looking into it.

Kyle Rodgers