Sign in to follow this  
Camenron

wx radar no working

FSX,ASN authorized, PMDG 737NGX SP1D authorized.

wx panel adjust auto or wx+t,the ND don't show weather nephogram?

WXR on EFIS control panel on?

Martijn Pleines

yes, I see. on EFIS,wx panel adjust auto or wx+t,the ND don't show weather nephogram?

You could try turning up the "gain" to MAX - just to see, if you get anything back from it?!  :huh:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Have you got your clouds set  to detail in the fsx setting?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

yes,the weather is shower to fog
You need to be in rain. Shower or fog doesn't qualify. The WXR is not going to pick up any fog. And it might not be raining in "shower to fog".

Try flying in Ireland, you are guaranteed rain there :)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

The first step in checking whether the aircraft's weather radar is working is to pause the sim and pull up the ASN app's map window. The ASN radar layer should more or less match the aircraft display.

Sure got to give it a workout yesterday over Tejas.. Flew HOU to DAL, and then later DAL back

to HOU. Plenty of rain to get used to it. I used the tilt a lot to see the mayhem below me when

at cruise. I only use auto when the rain in getting into my path. Seemed to work great here..

And I cranked the gain fairly high most of the time.. You don't have to, but I like seeing even

the weaker stuff.

Are you using fsuipc? If so delete the fsuipc.ini file and allow the sim to rebuild it.

FSX,ASN authorized, PMDG 737NGX SP1D authorized. wx panel adjust auto or wx+t,the ND don't show weather nephogram?

How did you install the new NGX version? Did you just install it over the previous one or did you first remove the forerunner version? For me the "repair" did not work, I had remove the existent version first. There was no error message nor any sign that anything went wrong -  with just one exception, the weather radar didn't work.

Regards,
Axel

How did you install the new NGX version? Did you just install it over the previous one or did you first remove the forerunner version? For me the "repair" did not work, I had remove the existent version first.

Good point  same with me  the repair  didn't  work  and had  to do the re install  which it worked

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg