Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

Active Sky Next and Carenado's S550 Citation II for $20 each!

dash 8 $17 !!!!!!!!

ZORAN

#####??? thanks man!!! These are on my list and at this price, NOW is the time to get them!!!! Also airport hd graphics for 8 bucks!! Woo hoo!!!

And I bought the Citation two weeks ago at full price  :(  But it's ok, it's a superb plane that I can highly recommend

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Also, check the page lots of other good stuff! Flight School 2015 for 8 bucks, CH Flight Pedals for $30? Insane!!!

Also, use code CB0315 for an extra 10% (I regularly see these in my email, seems to be a recurring thing).

I'm tempted to wait till tomorrow fot 10% extra Tuesdays, but I'm afraid if this is a 1 day deal... (Received email from the AU store -MSE CaliFornia North on sale- but not from the US store).

Also, check the page lots of other good stuff! Flight School 2015 for 8 bucks, CH Flight Pedals for $30? Insane!!!

Also, use code CB0315 for an extra 10% (I regularly see these in my email, seems to be a recurring thing).

I'm tempted to wait till tomorrow fot 10% extra Tuesdays, but I'm afraid if this is a 1 day deal... (Received email from the AU store -MSE CaliFornia North on sale- but not from the US store).

Thanks for the code, that brings the dash 8 down to $16...insane you cant even buy a crappy carenado C182 for that

ZORAN

Great. Seems it was a glitch and prices are back to normal. Servers me right for not buying as soonas i saw it

Dude, thats bad luck. They do stuff up occasionaly ..I grabbed the Dash8 and was about to buy Thessaloniki when everything reversed. Fs2crew had about 6 titles for $11 all up!..lucky whoever got the deal

ZORAN

Yeah. I was super excited since I'm just starting out and wanted to get ASN, HD Airport graphics, Citation, etc and nothing due to waiting and seeing "what else there was"....

Wow.. Weirder and weirder:

The store is closed

We are temporarily closed for maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please check back soon.

Got the CH pedals for $30! Awesome. Was about to go back for seconds (yoke, Dash8) but it was all over...

Lucky me. Bought Thessaloniki for 10 Dollars... ;-)

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

ok...so can we get an official statement from the PC Aviator guy as to what happened here?

My concern would be if someone actually hacked into the backend of their shopping cart system and would have had access to any of my account or financial information.

Please let us know either way!