Sign in to follow this  
Aamir

Majestic Dash-8 Q400 Pilot Edition - $17!

I am seeing this post for the first time today.

I also purchased products that I thought were on sale and I did download them but not installed them as of yet due to time constraints.

I have not received any emails stating the hack and refund response from PCA as of yet, are we sure this is non purchase strategy from PCA and we may have lost our money?

Nick Sciortino

What do you mean? I activated already my ASN so the key will be blocked and my money is gone?

I was wrong...

I activated but got a refund mail from paypal with the note:

"Sorry, PC Aviator cannot honor price which was a result in a technical error"

A gift installation of the Dash-8 without re-install capability. I guess this FSX install is here to stay... :lol:

Got my refund email.

Not happy about it and PCAviator are now bottom of my purchase list.

Majestic aren't on it at all.

If it was a hack I would have expected the prices to be lower...

Cheers

Keith

Yep, got the refund email. Not happy, but whatever, gotta deal with it.

Aamir Thacker

Got my refund email.

Not happy about it and PCAviator are now bottom of my purchase list.

Majestic aren't on it at all.

If it was a hack I would have expected the prices to be lower...

Cheers

Keith

Yep, got the refund email. Not happy, but whatever, gotta deal with it.

You both bought the majestic right?

I was initially happy with PCA , since before making my first purchases I sent questins and received replies from the owner, Robert. However, for quite some time there has been nothing but silence from there, nor replies to questions, emails, nothing. I also see his twitter account is pretty much dead... You can nirmally buy 10% off on tuesdays and there seems to be a recurring extra 10% code going around, but even with 20% off I don't think it's worth it...

Completely opposite of Dean at PCA Australia who is always there and hepful...(and sometimes, given the same nominal price it's even cheaper buying at his store on a tuesday. With the exchange rate, comes down cheaper thanthe us store).

They told me that their site hasn't been hacked. A glitch in a new software was responsible for this.

But I can fully understand that PC Aviator is in the process of reversing all sales. After all this was not an official sale discount so they still have to pay the developers the agreed price for every sale. A price that is much higher than what the customers paid on Monday. At the end it would mean a huge loss for PC Aviator.That's something none of us can wish.

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Still no refund email to me, I have not had a chance to try to install until this weekend.

I did not purchase the Majestic but I did purchase ASN and two others. could the refunds be only for the Majestic purchases?

Nick Sciortino

Got a PayPal refund for the CH pedals: "Sorry, PC Aviator cannot honor price which was a result in a technical error"

Thanks PC Aviator!

Why or how can 1 payware aircraft whatever the product is cost more than the whole sim itself? 

Supply and demand. This is a niche market.

Btw looks like q400 had an online copy protection scheme each time it runs. After the PayPal refund, the plane doesn't work anymore.

I see quite a few who are not buying it including me , and that goes for all high priced aircraft,,, that's an untapped supply , they might make more money if the price was cheap

lol. I think they just guess.. Sometimes they guess wrong! I know it's an amazing plane from all the rave reviews, but I am not biting.. When I saw the 17 bucks sale was ready to jump!