Sign in to follow this  
Aamir

Majestic Dash-8 Q400 Pilot Edition - $17!

Picked one up, never meant to, but at this price I couldn't resist! 

Pick it up at www.pcaviator.com!

Aamir Thacker

Same here, more than happy with my pmdg JS41 but I couldnt resist. Such an amzing simulation for $17!

ZORAN

I've never purchased anything from www.pcaviator.com before. Is it an ok website? And for support for the aircraft would you use Majestic ?

With the price being so low is it ok or have any problems? Just after thoughts and advice really

Thank

Jason

Jason Thompson

I've never purchased anything from www.pcaviator.com before. Is it an ok website? And for support for the aircraft would you use Majestic ?

With the price being so low is it ok or have any problems? Just after thoughts and advice really

Thank

Jason

PCAviator is a great website, perfectly safe.

And yes, after-sales-support will be from Majestic, via email or on their website/forums.

Aamir Thacker

Thank

Jason

The website pcaviator.com is legit.

The only thing to be aware of is that the U.S. store does not respond to customer issues (problems with payments or download links, for example).

In those cases you would have to talk to your payment provider for cancellations, or try to reach Dean from the Australian PCAviator.com.au site, to assist you in sorting things out.

So far I haven't had any issues with the U.S. store, though (*knocks on wood*).

I just bought CH pedals for $30!! However, I noticed that they, and almost everything else that was on sale, just went back up. Sorta odd...

They upped to price already back to $59. Was 17 an hour ago

Thanks have just noticed  :mellow: .

Thanks for other replies from other guys

Jason Thompson

Was a glitch in their syatem. Gotta be quick when these to good to be true prices pop up

ZORAN

They have pulled the link to the downloads as well. Cant get my Dash8 to load. Could be a large scale credit card reversal about to happen

ZORAN

Ah, what a pity.. Here I thought I was getting a great deal on a great aircraft :(

Aamir Thacker

Links back up again now ..not sure what happened but its working ok

ZORAN

Been waffling about this for awhile but at this price it was a no brainer.    Thanks for the heads up.   And yes it looks like the price got jacked up back up to $59.95US again but my original download link still appears to work.

Jay EKlund

UVA/GCVA Pile-it