Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

PC Aviator: Thessaloniki X for only $10!

Argh. Bought the version 2 of that directly from FSDG a week or so ago. I suppose I could have bought the older version for $10 from pcaviator and then upgraded for free. Oh well...

OH ! My ... I purchased it and it is the V 1.0.

So now, how can we get the v 2.0 ? It is not available on FSDG site.

I was tempted by the coupon code they gived me since I do not purchased from them sine a long time...This was the last purchase I made from PCAviator (It is OK for the Austyralian store). They made deal, but old installer version and they don't specified it.

Michel

Yeah. Same here. I wrote them an email. Let's see what they say. Emilio from FSDG told me on their forum that I have to get it from PCAviator. Strange update policy by FSDG. Let's wait and see.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

hanks, Carlo,

I saw your post on FSDG, but was unable to register... Will try tomorrow, and if succeful, will add to your post to help another with the same problem.

Michel

Will try tomorrow, and if succeful, will add to your post to help another with the same problem.

Probably it's even better to first write a mail to PCAviator. They are the ones supposed to provide the v2 installer. FSDG seems not to be a great help... However, if PCAviator does not respond, I will put up some pressure on FSDG as I don't see why they cannot provide an installer to their customers...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Hi Carlito777,

Registering process was OK this morning in the FSDG forum. I made an intervention there. For PCAviator (US version), I had this kind of issue before (X-plane B777) and they never answered my request. So finally it was VMax (the producer) that gived me a private link to update my plane (Thanks for that). This i s the reason why I rarely purchased now from PCAviator. I prefer, and for currency exchange too, to used the PCAviator Australia (AUD$), Aerosoft directly, Simmarket or FlightSim Store (AUD$ too).

So, give us info if PCAviator respond now to this request.

Have a good day

Michel

I have also submitted a ticket at Aerosoft. Let's see if they can help... Haven't heard from PCAviator yet...

Emilios from FSDG is checking with PCAviator from his side too.

That is good news.

Just too bad,

PCAviator refund me via Paypal. It seem they were hacked, so I will be fair play and uninstall the scenery.