Sign in to follow this  
rick2814

Unable to obtain sp1d update

Hi, I purchased my boxed copy of PMDG 737NGX thru PC Pilot in Oct 2012 and have the purchase Invoice. I did not purchase it thru the PMDG Shop and do not have an eCommerce account, thus PMDG has no record of my purchase! How do I obtain the sp1d update? Thanks for you help, Rick

Hi, I purchased my boxed copy of PMDG 737NGX thru PC Pilot in Oct 2012 and have the purchase Invoice. I did not purchase it thru the PMDG Shop and do not have an eCommerce account, thus PMDG has no record of my purchase! How do I obtain the sp1d update? Thanks for you help, Rick

From the pinned thread in the General Support forum:

"There is no "patch" installer for this update, as the update is too comprehensive and covers too many changes.  Unfortunately this does servce as a bit of a knee-knocker for our customers on DVD and who have downloaded via Aerosoft- but we anticipate that by next week we will have the final details ironed out with Aerosoft to get you all taken care of. Give us just a bit more patience and we will publish the information you need to update your DVD or Aerosoft download version.

For those customers who purchased directly from PMDG, simply log into your PMDG eCommerce account and download the NGX."

(PCPilot gets their CD/DVD copies from Aerosoft.)

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/463845-05mar15-pmdg-737ngx-versions-for-fsxfsx-se-p3d-released/

Also, it's a forum requirement to place your full name in your posts. Please do so in the future.

Kyle Rodgers

I purchased my DVD from Flightstore in 2012 for which I have the purchase receipt.  Presumably an arrangement will be made with them in order for us to update our 737NGX.

Bob

Bob Palmer

I purchased my DVD from Flightstore in 2012 for which I have the purchase receipt.  Presumably an arrangement will be made with them in order for us to update our 737NGX.

Bob

Same as the above post (Post #2).

Also, same as in Post #2, full names are required in your posts. Please do so in the future.

Kyle Rodgers

I dont mean to hijack this thread but i cant seem to get my update either. I purchased directly through the PMDG website but anytime I log onto my eCommerce account and click on 'updates' it just signs my account out.

Under the Service Pack it has 'click here to log in' but when ever I do that I brings me back to the account page then I click on 'updates' again and it just signs me out. 

Any help appreciated.

Brandon Broughal

Brandon,

You need to log into your account where it shows previous purchases and use the 737NGX download link as if you are just re-downloadiing the same 737NGX "as before". You will find what you get is the new version of the 737NGX with SP1D. Worked for me.

Al

I have tried to get this update also.  I have logged into my account via www.precisionmanuals.com and went to MY ACCOUNT and PREVIOUS ORDERS.  However, it does NOT show my 737-800/900 purchase in the list.  I then tried to get around it by entering in the Order Code from my order email (ordered it direct from PMDG on 11/13/13, and that did not work either.  Tried the link on the original email and it did not work. 

Any ideas?

Dave Robinette

Noble Airlines

ORD Hub

I have the same problem. I log in, go to downloads/ngx737 and then it tells me to log in again! So I cleared my cache and cookies then logged in and it tells me to login yet again, and round in circles ad infinitum!

If I go to my account download page it doesn't say ngx-737 SPd1. The file has exactly the same name as the original (non SP) download, and as it is a large file I would like to know whether I'm making a futile download. Is the SpD1 file named exactly the same? If so - how odd! Would someone kindly take me step by step through the procedure please. Thank you.

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

If I go to my account download page it doesn't say ngx-737 SPd1. The file has exactly the same name as the original (non SP) download, and as it is a large file I would like to know whether I'm making a futile download. Would someone kindly take me step by step through the procedure please. Thank you.

That's because  that how it suppose to be  it  doesn't  say  sp1d , all you need to do is  go to your account  and re download  the original   exe ngx   from your  account.

Its been updated to sp1d.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Glad it is showing up for you all.  Who do I talk to or where do I go to get it to show up on my PREVIOUS ORDERS page?

Dave Robinette

That's because  that how it suppose to be  it  doesn't  say  sp1d , all you need to do is  go to your account  and re download  the original   exe ngx   from your  account.

Its been updated to sp1d.

Ok thanks for confirming that.

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Glad it is showing up for you all. Who do I talk to or where do I go to get it to show up on my PREVIOUS ORDERS page?

Submit a support ticket for your issue

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Al, I just want to thank you for your clear, helpful reply! You are an amazing person. :P  :lol:  ^_^

Thank you very much for your help, thanks from the Emerald Isle aka Ireland!

:P

Brandon Broughal

I'm having the same issue.  When I log in, it shows all my PDMG aircraft EXCEPT the B737 and the add-on.  If I go to previous orders, it kicks me back out to the log-in page.  How do I get this fixed?

I have also tried to submit a trouble ticket, but when I do this it asks to log on again and then doesn't accept my log-in info.  Frustrating to spend this kind of money and not be able to get any support from PMDG.

Any one here have any ideas on how to fix this?

Mike

Login from the store page then it shouldn't kick you out.

You need a separate account for the support page.