Sign in to follow this  
shmu40

Key Requst

Hi

Purchased RC4 last night and was just wondering how long you generaly wait for a key. Beliving i followed the instruction correct, i thought i would have had a key returned to me by now, I sent the original request yesterday evening and having nothing arrived re sent it this morning but still nothing. Before i contact them direct i was just wondering if i need to give it more time.

Thanks Shaun

Hi Brian

Thanks. Sent e mail to JD.

Cheers Shaun

Shaun,

Check your spam folder. Sometimes the message can end up there. There are delays sometimes when the weather around Atlanta is severe. Not sure if that is the case at present.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi

Thanks. All sorted.

Shaun