Sign in to follow this  
773Adas

Operation Center

Hi!

I have installed the newest version of OC (at least there is no information about any updates) and my 737ngx for FSX module seems to disappear, I cannot get any options available (liveries, documentation, etc.). I have also 777 for FSX and P3D and they seem to work properly. I have updated 737 to the newest sp1d version. Any Ideas?

Adam Omieljanowicz

I have reinstalled NGX and followed all items in procedure and it hasn't helped. Ops Center still doesn't recognise that I have 737ngx installed.

Adam Omieljanowicz

Repeat the process and when you delete the mentioned folders, also delete any Operations Centre folders (there might be one in program files, one in AppData>Roaming). Then reinstall.

Do I have to remove whole Ops Center or only files which refer to 737ngx?

Adam Omieljanowicz

Just did all, and still nothing (I have removed filies which refer to 737 only)

Adam Omieljanowicz

Do you have UAC disabled? Any antivirus/firewalls installed? Have you tried running as admin?

I always run it as admin. I switched off firewall and anti virus but still, Ops Center doesn't see 737ngx.

Adam Omieljanowicz

I've noticed something kind of strange with the OC here. And it's the first I've used it being

as I don't have the T7. Also, I did do a full uninstall/reinstall for the NGX.

Mine seems to work fine overall for FSX-MS, but it's not recognizing that I have the NGX for SE installed, even though it is, and works fine.

The reason I noticed this is because I wanted to turn my display BMP's to low res in the SE version as I do in the MS version. I'm on a mediocre puter, and it seems to get me an extra 2 or so fps..

I run the other VC model and texture BMP's as high res.

It let me do that for FSX-MS, but being as it does not recognize that I have the SE version installed, it won't let me do it for SE.  I get all red lettering and such as if I didn't have SE installed.

When I load OC, it gives me a message stating that there is an update, and I run the install, which sort of seems to work, but then when I restart OC, I get the same message again.

I've told the AV to ignore OC, etc, so don't think that is the issue.. I hope..

Anyone else having this issue? Or is the SE version not yet supported in OC?

Try running the separate Operations Centre Updater executable.

Hi

I have created a ticket in PMDG support, it is under investigation.

Adam Omieljanowicz

Try running the separate Operations Centre Updater executable.

I did that, and it did update using that method. But.. It's still not seeing my Steam version as

installed for some reason. It could be the way I named the folder.. I have FSX-SE installed in a

"fssteam\steamapps\, etc, etc folder instead of steamapps\etc, etc . Thought maybe that could

be the reason, but the NGX installer had no trouble seeing this when installing the planes, and

they work perfectly fine under steam. It's just that OC is not seeing them, or seeing the path for

some reason. But.. no biggie.. I set the lower res displays myself manually for SE, so it's no real

issue now.

I did that, and it did update using that method. But.. It's still not seeing my Steam version as

installed for some reason. It could be the way I named the folder.. I have FSX-SE installed in a

"fssteam\steamapps\, etc, etc folder instead of steamapps\etc, etc . Thought maybe that could

be the reason, but the NGX installer had no trouble seeing this when installing the planes, and

they work perfectly fine under steam. It's just that OC is not seeing them, or seeing the path for

some reason. But.. no biggie.. I set the lower res displays myself manually for SE, so it's no real

issue now.

I don't see the folder names being an issue. When I tried the 777 in FSX SE I installed it to D:\FSXSE\Steamapps.......... and it worked fine for me. Can you confirm you have the following files in your Program Files(x86)\PMDG Operations Center folder:

Q39wPKS.jpg

Yep.. All there. It works normally for FSX. Just isn't seeing SE as installed for some reason.

When I choose the NGX-SE tab for aircraft, the writing is lettered red like it isn't installed

for SE. But it is, and all works normal in SE. The plane installer had no trouble seeing the

SE folder, but it seems OC is for some reason. And OC is now up to date with the current

version.