Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gregdpw

Does using new liveries effect fps?

i have the pmdg 737. I am starting to get tired of the default livery. If I say install the American livery will that effect my frame rate at all?

Thanks guys!

Greg Smith

No it shouldn't make any difference if you're using the liveries found in the operations centre.

Cheers,
Chris Brand
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Cool thank you! What are some really nicely detailed repaints for the pmdg 737? The American livery looks pretty sweet

Greg Smith

Cool thank you! What are some really nicely detailed repaints for the pmdg 737? The American livery looks pretty sweet

To be honest all of them! PMDG have done a fantastic job on the repaints. Fly what you want to fly.

Cheers,
Chris Brand
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

NGX 737-800 WL "Pegasus" livery gives an error in OC when trying to setup...... 

Hakan Yalcinkaya
System: Asus Maximus Hero VI, Intel i7 4770K @ 4.3 Ghz (delided), 16GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 2400, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X+, Samsung 850EVO 1TB SSD, 2xSamsung 1TB SATA HDD, Acer H243H 24', Asus PG278QR G-sync 27'. OS: Win7 Pro 64-bit/ sp1 G. Controllers: Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X Joystick, Saitek multiPanel
Flight Sims: X-plane11, Prepar3D v4FSW Addons: PMDG 747-400 QOTS II P3D, PMDG 737NGX P3DFF 767-300 pro, IXEG B733 v1.2. REX TD+ Soft CAS2016 P3DTaxi2Gate LTBA scenery, ORBX  Global Base, Open LC EU, Global VectorX-life, SPAD.neXt. AIRAC Data Ver: Latest.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

22%
    $5,550.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now