Navigraph/AIRAC on P3D

Here is mine

[ident]
NavData=AIRAC-1503
OpProgram=MAR05APR01/15
CoData=JEP-1503

Barry Hicks

From EGFF to YSSY

Ensure you're operating the sim within the appropriate time range of the AIRAC. In other words, if you're doing a historical flight before the range, then you'll get the warning as well. Spurious, but you'll get it.

Guess that was my issue. Weird as it was always on the correct date prior. Oh well

Barry Hicks

From EGFF to YSSY

I have the same problem with my 737 NGX for P3d 2.5. If I look in the PMDG navdata directory I see the right navdata (Aerosoft)

But if I start the 737NGX the FMS says navdata out of date ( or something like that.

It look like the NGX engine don't see the right dataset.

(and yes I fly in real time) 

Kyle,

This morning I was offered an update for the Navigraph FMS Data Manager so I installed it and re-ran its update of PFPX, PMDG (all products) and TOPCAT. This does not appear to have fixed the out-of-date problem.

My current fmc_ident.txt file now contains:

[ident]

NavData=AIRAC-1309

OpProgram=AUG22Sep18/13

CoData=EAG-1309 

The properties of this file now show:

Created 09 March 2015, 08:42:06

Modified 19 August 2013 20:08:58

Accessed 09 March 201508:42:06

so it looks as though the file has not been updated since created during my P3D2.5 installation processes.

HTH

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

This morning I was offered an update for the Navigraph FMS Data Manager so I installed it and re-ran its update of PFPX, PMDG (all products) and TOPCAT. This does not appear to have fixed the out-of-date problem.

Have you pointed the Navigraph program to your P3D install? It probably doesn't know you've installed it and isn't updating it.

Kyle Rodgers

I just submitted a ticket on this,  the FMC shows the correct NAVDATA and i still get the message the the NAVDATA is out of date.  I forwarded a picture to PMDG.

Harry Nelson

I am not having any problems with mine. P3D 2.5 with both hotfixes, PMDG 777, Aerosoft Airbus X, QualityWings 757, Aivlasoft EFB, and PFPX all have the correct AIRAC. I did manually map the correct P3D directories in the Navigraph Data Manager, and I am using a separate windows login and disk partition to keep everything separate from FSX.

Chris DeFouw

Have you pointed the Navigraph program to your P3D install? It probably doesn't know you've installed it and isn't updating it.

Hi Kyle

I think I have found the problem for my out of date Navdata message int the FMC

Under the directory /PMDG there is a NAVDATA directory.

If I install the navdata from aerosoft I point the programm to the directory pmdg/navdata .

Navdata pro installs the right data but makes a new directory in the PMDG/NAVDATA directory and calls it navdata. There I find the right data. ( in pmdg/navdata/navdata)

But one level higher the old navdata still exist.

So I have to point the aerosoft navdatapro programm to the directory PMDG. Then it is ok.

So simpel. Why do I see this now???

Regards and thanks for helping

So simpel. Why do I see this now???

It's a human thing. We look for complexity while simple solutions are staring us in the face. :-) Glad you figured it out!

Cheers,

Walter Meier

Hi Kyle and the rest...

I am having the same problem.

My navigraph FMC Data manager has both FSX Steam and P3D V3 mapped out..

However, if I look in my "Prepare 3D/PMDG\NAVDATA ", the latest cycle isnt there

as it is for "FSX/PMDG/NAVDATA"

So FSX yes...

P3D V3 no

Both mapped out in settings

and in the Navigraph window it only shows PMDG for FSXS in the addon list.

Something seems to be definitely weird....

Thanks

Will Charles

Both mapped out in settings
and in the Navigraph window it only shows PMDG for FSXS in the addon list.
Something seems to be definitely weird....

The original issue wasn't ours. The earlier person pointed the installer to the incorrect location, as I'm guessing you are as well. Either have the manager scan your add ons, or point it to the P3D root folder location (not the PMDG/NAVDATA location) manually. For further advice on how to use Navigraph's software, consult Navigraph.

I just installed the latest AIRAC in P3D last night. If it's done correctly, it won't be an issue.

Kyle Rodgers

Or is there another way to map it "Manually"

Top right. Add-On Mappings.

Scan.

Find it?

Yes? Profit. [stop here, else, see No]

No? Continue.

(On Addon Mappings)

Add.

Select the PMDG 777, and then P3D over on the right.

Save.

Go back to Add-On list.

Is it there?

Yes? Profit.

No? Go holler at Navigraph.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks Kyle....

That worked.

Interesting that in settings the path was listed and it was enabled to search automaticaly....

Anyway.. Its in.

Again thanks and have a great evening.....

Im off to KEGE from KJAC.

Will Charles

Interesting that in settings the path was listed and it was enabled to search automaticaly....

If you add it after you first install the program, you need to tell it to search again.

You're welcome. Enjoy!

Kyle Rodgers