Sign in to follow this  
Louis8

Does your landing lever spike up and down ?

It's always done this from day one and still with the updated SP2 with the weather radar which i can't use apparently cause i have Opus but what the heck --All my flights are saved, i never just open and go  and when i'm at the gate shut down the landing lever will just keep on spiking up and down till i get the ol' girl fired up . It's not a big deal and i'm used to it but just wondering if i'm the only one .

I'm guessing you mean SP1D not SP2 because t doesn't exist.

The 737/777 weather radar utilises ASConnect which is a module made by Active Sky and installed with ASNext.

When you say jumps, is it jumping from down to up or down to off? Any hardware axis assigned to gear lever?

Well i'll pass then Chris cause i'm not buying an other weather program . I'm using Precision flight controls and it only does it on the 737 Pmdg and it jumps from the down position to the neutral spot and keeps repeating , You'll see the white lever just behind the blue prop levers that i switch out from the jets to the props is my landing gear .

Sim2015055_zpse46110a8.jpg

Could you try disconnecting the landing gear lever and seeing if this behaviour still occurs?

Well i'll pass then Chris cause i'm not buying an other weather program.

Your loss... Trust me, I'm not saying that to be rude, at all! I have both ASN and Opus, and apart from checking out the updates from time to time, Opus doesn't even run on my sim anymore. ASN is just that much more immersive.

Really Chris !! that much of a difference -.umm maybe it is my loss then. So if i do but it do then the weather radar will work without having to tweak and set or what? .  And Chris i think i fixed it when i rebuilt the PFCINI. file and noticed with the new SP update, reading it i seen they had a problem with that and fixed it 

You win Kri , out came the Visa - i'll get my kid who drives these for a living to show me how to set it up