Sign in to follow this  
Augustin320214

Livery problem

Hi

Some years ago I bought the ngx SP1c boxed edition. I quited fsx for some time and reinstalled a couple of days ago. I wanted to download my favourite liveries from your website. Sadly I saw I needed something called the PMDG operations center. Where can I get it? I also can't upgrade to sp1d because I'm a boxed customer, but I hope to see that changing soon.

Is there a solution?

Kind regards

Augustin Roegiers (full name)

PS1: Sorry for my English, I'm Belgian

PS2: I did buy the download for the NGX 700/600, Can I upgrade that withouth upgrading the Base package?

Your disc should include almost all of the liveries that were available to download before.

You cannot update the 600/700 without updating the base package at the same time.

Have a look in the AVSIM library, lots of good (and very good) painters upload their liveries there.

One example would be Alex Farmer, who produces liveries at an astonishing rate, and an amazing level of detail.

No, I'm not a shareholder of Goldstar Textures....

Have a look in the AVSIM library, lots of good (and very good) painters upload their liveries there.

One example would be Alex Farmer, who produces liveries at an astonishing rate, and an amazing level of detail.

No, I'm not a shareholder of Goldstar Textures....

Thank you very much!!