Sign in to follow this  
James8133

Should DX-10 be turned on or off?

Hello,

I have a question about DX-10. So recently, I have gotten some new airport sceneries for my Flight Simulator. At first, things were really looking great. I tested my planes out at the airports to see if things really worked. I noticed that something wasn't right at all. For an example; whenever I would load my plane at the gate, the whole jetway wouldn't have it's colors. The AES vehicles would be grayish too as you could see in the image below. So I rested my FSX and it was still doing it. I then came back to my computer the next day to give it a try. This time, I flew from Seattle to Anchorage. I had no problems landing but when I got to the gate the same thing happened. I went into my settings and turned off DX-10. For awhile that fixed the problem. I took off from Seattle yesterday and as I was approaching Anchorage, my FSX crashed. What are some ways where I can fix the grayish jetways? Should I have DX-10 turned on or off?

Thanks,

James8133 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y5e6a2tslxpgm6h/2015-3-1_19-54-40-889.jpg?dl=0

James Stump

Ron,

Perhaps you know the answer to this, if not I will contact Steve.

If we purchased the StevesFX Fixer from the FlightSimStore will we continue to get updates beyond 2.7 from that site or go to Steve's Store.

I did not see the answer on his page, I guess I can also post my question there.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob "roadwarrior" Werab

Config: ASUS Prime Motherboard, RYZEN 5, 32 GB Ram, Radeon RX5700 XT, 2 TB SSD

Ron,

If we purchased the StevesFX Fixer from the FlightSimStore will we continue to get updates beyond 2.7 from that site or go to Steve's Store.

I did not see the answer on his page, I guess I can also post my question there.

Thanks,

Bob

Do you know the link to Steve's Store?

James Stump

May you give me a link please KSATRoadWorrior?

Don't you read answers to your thread? I'd already given you the link!

Ron,

Thanks,

Bob

If you bought it from FSS they'll continue to have updates in your account.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Don't you read answers to your thread? I'd already given you the link!

I'm on my mobile device so I didn't see the whole thread. Geez bro, calm the heck down. Sorry...  :sorry:

James Stump

Thanks Ron, I could not seem to find the answer but you gave me the one I wanted to hear!!!  :Applause:

Bob "roadwarrior" Werab

Config: ASUS Prime Motherboard, RYZEN 5, 32 GB Ram, Radeon RX5700 XT, 2 TB SSD