Sign in to follow this  
Delta6295

Another LevelD 767/ MSFS/Steam question.

I have done a lot of reading about getting various add-on's to work with Steam. For the most part I got the LevelD 767 to work, except when I try to enter information into the FMC.

I'm unable to enter in the gross weight, the ZFW, or the T.O. trim info. For the gross weight, and the ZFW? I get a invalid entry on the note pad. When I try to enter the T.O. trim? nothing happens. All other switches, and buttons seem to work. Any idea's on what may be causing this?

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Issue has been resolved.

May I ask you how?

Level-D 767 is the only model I have not yet installed after switching to FSX-SE. I would appreciate any useful information.

After a lot of reading on various sites, I checked the International section under general settings. The unit of measure needs to be set as US system. some how my system setup as Hybrid.

I hope this helps you out?

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks a lot, Delta. I will install the Level-D 767 under FSX-SE and will take this information into account.
Have a nice day.

May I ask you how?
Level-D 767 is the only model I have not yet installed after switching to FSX-SE. I would appreciate any useful information.

If you are asking a general question about how to install the Level-D In FSX:SE, there is a thread a few entries below this one.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2