Sign in to follow this  
CathayA340

Ezdok View Issue

Hi,

I use the Ezdok beta version for P3D and I have VC views set to hotkeys. When I am in an exterior view and hit the hotkey, the camera adjusts to the view in the exterior and does not go back to the cockpit - for example, I am flying the NGX and "1" is my hotkey for the pilot view, I hit 1 in the outside view and it moves to the center of the back of the plane - any reason for this?

Thanks!

Not at my computer now, but will see if I can duplicate and get back to you. In the meantime, have you checked to ensure that the 1 key is set to go back to the default in your options? Also, is anything else using the 1 key.

Anyone have suggestions?

Check your cameras.cfg in the users/name/appdata/roaming/lockheedmartin folder under [CameraDefinition.002].  Change the last line to HotKeySelect=1 and see if that helps.  Backup the file first.

Ryan

Check your cameras.cfg in the users/name/appdata/roaming/lockheedmartin folder under [CameraDefinition.002].  Change the last line to HotKeySelect=1 and see if that helps.  Backup the file first.

Here's my cameras.cfg : http://pastebin.com/4cdEu6W7

I have a lot of [CameraDefinition.002]'s for some reason.

Not at my computer now, but will see if I can duplicate and get back to you. In the meantime, have you checked to ensure that the 1 key is set to go back to the default in your options? Also, is anything else using the 1 key.

Thanks - the 1 key is not being used for anything else except for the hotkey for the view in Ezdok

Try this...make sure to back that file up first:

Delete all of the [CameraDefinition.002] except for the first one.  So PanAcceleratorTime=0 should be your last entry.  Underneath PanAcceleratorTime=0 add HotKeySelect=1.

Ryan

Hmmm. I'm getting some kind of flash each time I change a view. It's white and very quick but it's annoying - any idea what this is?

Do you have HDR enabled? Then again, I get this flash even without. You can usually see it on the horizon.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Hi

This is an issue with Ezdok and prepar3d.

Basically to get rid of the flash you have to delete the hotkeys in the camera.cfg.

this is a known issue that effects the weather visibility.you could try assigning joystick keys to your viiews instead of using the keyboard.

steve

Basically to get rid of the flash you have to delete the hotkeys in the camera.cfg.

The 'flash' is a total pain, this is my workaround for now.

in cameras.cfg I changed the "[CameraDefinition.201]" HotKeySelect= to HotKeySelect=2

look for the original "HotKeySelect=2" and change it to "HotKeySelect=5" or something, that removes the flash. Then when I want to get back to the VC I hit F10 (By default) which was originally the spot view.

I hope this gets fixed in a future version. It's clearly a conflict with hotkeys.

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter