Sign in to follow this  
rene_1st

Reached max number of activations

Hi,

I have reinstalled my system several times this month and now I am unable to install PrecipitFX.

I have reached max number of activations.

I tried to reset the activations in my account - and get this message:

You can only reset activations for this product once every 30 days.

So now I have to wait for a month to use this product I paid for?

Thank you,

Rene

Hi,

I have reinstalled my system several times this month and now I am unable to install PrecipitFX.

I have reached max number of activations.

I tried to reset the activations in my account - and get this message:

You can only reset activations for this product once every 30 days.

So now I have to wait for a month to use this product I paid for?

Thank you,

Rene

Hi Rene,

To prevent abuse, our system will limit the number of activations per license. Your license allows you to install the product on two different systems in case of an upgrade or Windows re-installation. When your two activations are used, we allow you to reset it in your account page (once each 30 days).

Since we are also Windows users, we agree that in certain circumstance, you may have reached the maximum number of activation prematurely. In this exceptional situation, simply contact our support team for assistance.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Rene,

To prevent abuse, our system will limit the number of activations per license. Your license allows you to install the product on two different systems in case of an upgrade or Windows re-installation. When your two activations are used, we allow you to reset it in your account page (once each 30 days).

Since we are also Windows users, we agree that in certain circumstance, you may have reached the maximum number of activation prematurely. In this exceptional situation, simply contact our support team for assistance.

Keven, thanks for your input.

I was on the precipitfx website looking for support and was directed here via the link on the website.

So could you post a link please as to where I can contact support.

Thank you,

Rene

Keven, thanks for your input.

I was on the precipitfx website looking for support and was directed here via the link on the website.

So could you post a link please as to where I can contact support.

Thank you,

Rene

You can reach the support page by clicking the "Technical Support" button on the website.

http://fsfx.oldprop.com/en/support/

Thanks!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42