Sign in to follow this  
luizcaeiro

737NGX for Prepar 3d v2.5 missing

I try to install a PMDG old paint of 737NGX in my new 737NGX Prepar3d V 2.5, but although the livery is showed at Operations Center I can not find it at the livery panel in Prepar3d v2.5.

So I tried to find a way to convert my package in a PMDG ptp file, but the paintkit manual refers to the livery manager that is not active anymore.

Finally I download and install a livery of DELTA, and it is shown at the operation center but not at the livery panel of prepar3d, too.

So my questions are:

- Is there a way to convert my files in a PTP file, without the livery manager?

- If it was not, where I can download it?

- How can I solve the problem?

PS: Liveries installed at the same operatinal mode in PMDG 777 is working perfectly.

Luiz Carlos Almeida

So my questions are:
- Is there a way to convert my files in a PTP file, without the livery manager?
- If it was not, where I can download it?
- How can I solve the problem?

You're probably just not looking in the right spot in the Prepar3D menu. The liveries are listed in an alphabetical sort, and it's probably listed under Boeing.

Kyle Rodgers

Luiz:

I'll echo what Kyle said. Be sure that your new livery is in fact not listed. While all the new NGX liveries from PMDG are now listed alphabetically under Boeing in the P3D Vehicles list, you'll find that some of the older ones are still under PMDG, so look in both places.

If it's truly not on the list, then I don't know what to tell you.

Hope you find it!

Walter Meier