Sign in to follow this  
Wiss

Constant Doors and Pressurization Failures

Hello

First of all I want to thank and congratulate all the PMDG due to the fabolous add-ons you make.

I have a problem with the NGX with the SP1D. When loading the aircraft for flying, I have constant doors and pressurization failures active, it happens in like half the flights I load. It happens with all the variants (from the 600 to the 900).

I have tried with many different startup states, like the default one, the cold and dark one (I know this one is faulty as explained in other topics) and a new cold and dark one proposed in this topic http://forum.avsim.net/topic/464313-annunciator-lights-sp1d/ . This happens regardless of the startup state.

p.png

This is how my overhead looks before push and start without clearing the failures. Along with the FMC with the Failed Items list.

I have service based failures active, also all my planes have almost no hours since the SP1D update is fairly new. The failures are always the same, so this doesn't seem to be random failures.

These failures can be cleared on the failures menu on the FMC, but they are still somewhat annoying,

Regards

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!!!! Made for an interesting emergency landing earlier today though.

I am getting the same exact failures you noted, and it's also the same doors. I made the emergency landing, re-opened noted doors, closed noted doors and the lights turned off...now preparing the aircraft for another departure that's a different story.

When I departed to begin with the two warning lights were on, but no failure was active at least that I was aware of. Once I got some altitude and the pressurization went into alarm, I opened failures and saw the same as you.

Load one of the default panel states. Shutdown the engines, setup the aircraft and save it. Then clear all the failures.

Load one of the default panel states. Shutdown the engines, setup the aircraft and save it. Then clear all the failures.

Im not sure I follow you, what if I load cold and dark or long state, then the engines are already off. What if there is no failure until later on? When I save it do I have to use the saved flight?

He means load  the default panel state   than shut down the engines  or  set the aircraft to how you want  it,  and than save this panel  state and use it or   use it   as the start up  panel state,  till they fix  the issue with the panel  states

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

He means load  the default panel state   than shut down the engines  or  set the aircraft to how you want  it,  and than save this panel  state and use it or   use it   as the start up  panel state,  till they fix  the issue with the panel  states

I think I understand now so I can load cold and dark if I want, but save it as a panel state and just load from that panel state ?

I think I understand now so I can load cold and dark if I want, but save it as a panel state and just load from that panel state ?

Not  quite in the fmc  in the load panel states,  there is one  called  the default  one  this is where  the engines are running  etc load  this one  up if it not  running   already when you first  start up  fsx.  From here  you can set up your aircraft  on how  you want  it  and than you can save  this panel  state  and name it  cold/drk  or what ever you like and have it  as your start up panel state

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Not quite in the fmc in the load panel states, there is one called the default one this is where the engines are running etc load this one up if it not running already when you first start up fsx. From here you can set up your aircraft on how you want it and than you can save this panel state and name it cold/drk or what ever you like and have it as your start up panel state

Correct! Clear the failures after saving the panel state.

Not  quite in the fmc  in the load panel states,  there is one  called  the default  one  this is where  the engines are running  etc load  this one  up if it not  running   already when you first  start up  fsx.  From here  you can set up your aircraft  on how  you want  it  and than you can save  this panel  state  and name it  cold/drk  or what ever you like and have it  as your start up panel state

So I tried and that means there's no way to save the panel state as true cold and dark with the battery off....because then you can't use the CDU to save the panel state. Am I missing something?

So I tried and that means there's no way to save the panel state as true cold and dark with the battery off....because then you can't use the CDU to save the panel state. Am I missing something?

Yes. Press and hold the MENU key to get the CDU working. Now you can save the state.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Got the same issues, in my case it appeared when i turned on servicebased failures and loaded a liveries which had some service time in previus version. You just need to make a service all for each such livery and it will be OK.

Coincidentally i've had the same problem yesterday. Lights for the same doors came on as i was climbing out. Pretty much turned my flight into a lap around the airport before finally returning. I have now only done 2 flights with SP1D & this was my first service based failure. Might keep an eye on this one just in case...