Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[13MAR15] Aerosoft DVD and Download customers and FSX-SE Compatibility

The interesting thing about this is I have the PMDG download version for B737-600/700 and have updated it.  The other side of this is I have the box version of the PMDG B737-800/900 and will have to wait on Aerosoft. 

I'm not sure I understand the logic on all of this, but what do I know I went to school at MIT. :-)

Billy Bluestar

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

has there been any news about the Jetstream 4100? I've been thinking about adding it to my hangar but I don't wanna get it till i can actually fly it 

I would imagine the bright shinny DVD in the nicely rendered box from Aerosoft has lost some of it's luster by now. I believe it's turning green.

The interesting thing about this is I have the PMDG download version for B737-600/700 and have updated it. The other side of this is I have the box version of the PMDG B737-800/900 and will have to wait on Aerosoft.
What? Does the update for the -600/700 work without the -800/900? The boxed version I have is the -800/900 and the rest is the download version

I would advise against operating on a 'mixed' fleet like that. Be patient, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Any chance of an update on this for us Aerosoft users?

Frederik Pedersen

If there's news to share, they'll share it. As they have always done...

I'm thinking of getting the download version but to be honest with all the bugs that people are finding that could are related to the new update, i may hold of and stick with C

Vernon Howells

I'm thinking of getting the download version but to be honest with all the bugs that people are finding that could are related to the new update, i may hold of and stick with C

...bugs such as...?

Kyle Rodgers

Just all these issues that people are reporting?

Again...like...?

There's an issue of perception versus fact here, I think. This is especially true since you responded to another thread on the assumption that the issue was caused by SP1d, when in fact, it was not.

Your perception in that other thread was that SP1d was buggy because another "issue" was reported. The fact, however, is that the issue was not related to SP1d.

So, my question is, what is included in "all these issues" that you're assuming are caused by SP1d?

Kyle Rodgers