Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[13MAR15] Aerosoft DVD and Download customers and FSX-SE Compatibility

What is this?

It was a hypothetical statement to say "in a future SP."

So you're not even sure what the supposed "all these issues" are, and you're just assuming they're related to SP1d.

For what it's worth, this issue is related to pre-SP1d panel states being used in SP1d. Deleting the existing panel states and creating new ones yourself is the verified solution to this issue.

Next?

Kyle Rodgers

Ahh cool no problem. Like i said its what i'm reading that sounds like it is.

Vernon Howells

Well, I reported a bug in the 777 that Ryan said has already been fixed (in the upcoming update). Anyway i suppose that the bug of the dive at 10000 fpm during VNAV descent, that has been reported not only by me and that seems not to have been aknowledged (while in fact it IS), will still be present...

James Goggi

Ahh so not the 737NGX ?

The poster said it was the T7 at the beginning of post #63.

RSR said there was a possibility for older add-ons to appear in P3D too, but they will be considered at a later point in time, and on a case by case basis.

Good Morning,

Can someone tell how long it last even until the system as a box version owners can finally get to the update? Surely it can not really be true that customers download instantly have access and Box Version owners soon will have to wait even one month on this update what is it for a customer-friendly ? As if you can prove that companies do not tend to think about it before something was released . That there are fast solutions. Well, I 've never seen that there can be 1 week delay because I did not say anything that happens every good business times. But now we come in now for the 3rd week and we as buyers of such an Expensive addons is sometimes Angry there's been saying or not? I ask for an opinion when you can finally expect this update as a box owners.

greeting

Good Morning,

Can someone tell how long it last even until the system as a box version owners can finally get to the update? Surely it can not really be true that customers download instantly have access and Box Version owners soon will have to wait even one month on this update what is it for a customer-friendly ? As if you can prove that companies do not tend to think about it before something was released . That there are fast solutions. Well, I 've never seen that there can be 1 week delay because I did not say anything that happens every good business times. But now we come in now for the 3rd week and we as buyers of such an Expensive addons is sometimes Angry there's been saying or not? I ask for an opinion when you can finally expect this update as a box owners.

greeting

I bought the NGX box "as is", including SP1c. Nobody promised a SP1d to me back then. What exactly should I demand now?

Patience and full real names in the PMDG forums, please.

The frustration is about the communication.

RSR steps in, makes detailed announcements explaining the roadmap, and then in case of the NGX the date passes (presumed delivery was March 16th), we learn from Aerosoft that no files have been sent so far, and two weeks later still nothing.

Is it really that difficult to drop a note that says "Sorry guys, something has come up, expect a delay until further notice."?