Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Two Issues in P3D 2.5

Hello, I'm having two issues in P3D 2.5, I'm not sure if they're connected or not so I thought I should place them in one thread:

1) On occasion (usually within 10-15 minutes of loading up the sim), the time will change itself from whatever time I've set the sim to, to the current local time (my real life local time, regardless of whether I'm in my current real life time zone in the sim or not).  I have it set so that the start-up menu defaults to my local time, but I'm not sure why it would be trying to change this in-sim without prompt from me?

2) The default ATC seems to take about 10 minutes to "catch-up" with the actual weather (I'm using ASN).  So when I contact ATIS, it will act as if no weather is loaded (I can confirm it is loaded), and ground will give taxi instructions based on there being no wind.  About ten minutes later, ATC will start sending aircraft to the correct runway based on wind.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Some aircraft are coded such that they use local time, when you cross a time line the time will change, Carenado PC12 was one of them, maybe thats the problem, the second one ..noidea sorry.

Jorge

1) check fsuipc settings it also has a time option to set local time

Thanks, I disabled the local time setting in fsuipc and that seems to have done it for the local time issue.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU