Sign in to follow this  
JamesB763

Looking for LaGuardia Airport Stats - Southwest Operations

Hi All, 

I'm looking for the total number of Southwest flights into LaGuardia, as well as destinations served by SWA- I tried FlightStats but it didn't give what I needed (unless I used it wrong), any helps or other places I could try would be greatly appreciated as it's for a University project about Southwests entrance into LGA!

Cheers, 

James Andrews

I use Flightaware for this as I do use LaGuardia as a base for Southwest and Westjet flights. 

Flightaware is great because it shows the flights each day as well as the route and gate information. I do a lot of the Southwest between LaGuardia and Midway due to the snowy weather you can get in the winters, makes for great approaches.

I also save the flight numbers and route information based on Flightaware and have built up a lot of saved flights at this point.

http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KLGA

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA1549

Westjet between LaGuardia and Toronto is also a good one.

Cheers

Matthew Kane