Sign in to follow this  
regamuffin

Kingair 350 Speedcharts

hello world,

I would be happy about any kind of documentation, too. This plane wants to be treated well & with respect.

greetings!

Kind regards
John 

Documentation from us will be coming soon.  No date.

there is, on the net, a ton of documentation available.  Google is your friend.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I hesitate in asking the question, but I've been unable to determine the difference between the B350 and B350i. The Raytheon Beech Tech Pubs both the B350 and B350i, both with the Proline 21.

/// Correction: ///

I hesitate in asking the question, but I've been unable to determine the difference between the B350 and B350i. The Raytheon Beech Tech Pubs website lists both the B350 and B350i, both with the Proline 21.

As far as I can tell with the manual we have (which we got directly from Beechcraft) there is no 350... only the 300 and the 350i.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Found this from Wikipedia:

Model 300
Two versions, the standard Model 300 with increased MTOW of 14,000 lb (6,300 kg) and the Model 300LW with MTOW limited to 12,500 lb (5,700 kg) to meet the aviation regulatory requirements of various countries; 247 built including 35 Model 300LW and including two Model 300s modified and another 17 built specifically for the FAA for use in navaid calibration.[4][6][73][80] The 300LW had a lower certified Take-Off Gross Weight of 12,500 for the European market related to tax.

Model B300 (marketed as King Air 350)
Stretched model with two extra cabin windows each side of forward fuselage and winglets on wingtips;[80] in production as King Air 350i and King Air 350iER. 687 built as of the end of 2009, including 42 extended range versions delivered as 350ERs.[6] Later aircraft fitted with Pro Line 21 avionics.[18]

Model B300 (marketed as King Air 350i)

Updated version of B300 with interior upgrade; certified in December 2009.

Mauricio Brentano

hum....

I just bought it, is it a beta version ?

No, technically it is still an Alpha version, as it is not yet "feature complete". Following that event, then serious "Beta testing" will occur...

The latest "feature" just added is the terrain awareness display. It has taken many months of hard word to get this working reliably, and with zero impact on performance.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Yes, it is P3Dv2.x ready, even though it remains an Alpha build.

"because it'is so ugly" isn't even a complete sentence, and is a non-sequitur.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator